Status: Alive.

White Lies

018

"LOUEHH WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?! I COULD'VE WON THE BET." Zayn was fuming at Louis. 

Adalynn had practically ran out of the club after what Louis had said. I guess she must have felt humiliated? Or something like that. He was so close to taking her home. A few more minutes and he would be done. 

"I'm sorry Zayn, but neither of you were going to win tonight. She's confused bless her. She has  two amazing boys chasing after her. Trying to sleep with her, she obviously has feelings for both you and Harry. Maybe after what I said to her it will cause her to make a decision. This way the bet won't have to drag on for ages. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for her. She's going to get hurt. I think you and Harry should both think about what you're doing. Carry on all you like. But she's young and she's obviously been hurt before. I wouldn't want the guilt of sleeping with her and then never speaking to her again." Louis sighed.

"Still wasn't your place to intrude. I would've won. WE were kissing. Not her and Harry." Zayn defended himself.

"She kissed Harry tonight aswell Zayn. Just think about what you're doing." Louis said simply.

"What's all this?" Harry slurred as he joined into the conversation. 

"Adalynn ran out of here, because Louis was rude to her." Zayn sneered. 

"What did he say?" Harry sighed. 

"Basically called her a slut." Zayn laughed. "Which I guess she is." 

"Yeah I guess she is. But seriously Lou? I was so close to winning tonight!" Harry shouted. 

"Do I really have to go over this again?" Louis sighed and explained what he had already said to Zayn. 

****

Days past. Adalynn wasn't replying to any of her texts or calls from the boys. Frankly she felt humiliated. She didn't want the reputation of a slut. This was exactly what she wanted to avoid so she removed herself from the situation all together.

It didn't help that Frankie had come home with Niall that night and spent every single day with him. And the constant questions from him was doing her head in. Every single day was the same. He would tell her that Louis didn't mean it and she shouldn't be putting Harry and Zayn through this. But she couldn't care less what anyone else thought. She had to do what was right for her, and no-one else. 

"Adalynn, you can't just do this to them." A familiar voice said. Niall again. 

"Niall I've told you this. Over and over." She sighed.

"But can I just say, you obviously like one more than the other. Just pick them. This way Louis won't be able to say anything. Just a thought." Niall smiled.

"Wow Niall you're right." 

And at that moment she knew. She knew who it was that she wanted. How could she be so stupid? She immediately grabbed her phone and dialled his number.

"Adalynn finally, I've been so worried about you." The husky voice said.

"Can you come round now?" She said.

"Anything you want." He replied. And the line went dead. 

She smiled to herself knowing she had made the right decision. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooh. :o
So this is the last chapter I've written because I really want all your feedback on who you want to win!
SO PLEASE COMMENT.
I'll hopefully get the next chapter up soon if you comment?