Status: Alive.

White Lies

002

"Off we go!" Frankie squealed excitedly as she climbed into a big black taxi.

Frankie had made sure they didn't take their cars. Usually she would end up way to drunk to even consider driving. She was thinking about asking Adalynn to drive her home, she would never get drunk right? But I guess there was always a possibility. However slight. 

"Where are we going?"Adalynn moaned, she was already slightly regretting her decision to come. 

"A club called 'Liquid', one of my fav's." 

"Great." She replied with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. 'One of her fav's' meant she picked up cute guys there. Oh god. What did she sign up for? Butterflies were starting to form in her stomach. 

"Here we are." The driver announced as the car came to a complete stand still.

They both jumped out, paid the driver quickly and walked towards the club. There was a massive queue and Adalynn was starting to wonder if she would ever get in. But Frankie strutted confidently passed the queue and up to the bouncer.

"Hey Frankie, here again." he smiled down at her. 

"Afraid so." she laughed. 

"Well don't let me stop you." He said giving her a quick wink and letting her pass.

Adalynn was intimidated by the man, but she decided to follow Frankie none the less. 

"Back of the queue." he bellowed towards Adalynn.

"She's with me," Frankie shouted back to the bouncer. 

"My apologises miss, step right through." She smiled shyly and followed Frankie into the buzzing nightclub. 

Lights were shining, whizzing about the club as to create a party atmosphere, the music was booming. But not so loud that you couldn't hear anyone.

"Would you like to dance miss?" A stranger came up to the pair of girls, aiming the question to Frankie. He was slightly attractive. They both had seen better. 

"I'd love too." Frankie said taking the guy by the hand and leading him to the dancefloor.

Adalynn stood there alone. It had been two minutes and she had already ditched her. Frankie promised Adalynn a fun night and she had bailed. 

"Bitch." Adalynn muttered under her breath.

She could tell she shouldn't have come tonight. It was going to be a very long night. She could tell that much.

She walked up to the bar, ordering a shot of vodka. She hardly ever got drunk, the last time she did was at new years and it was now July. It had been way to long. She downed it quickly, at first she didn't think it was too bad. But then her throat began to burn and her eyes started to stream. 

"Another one?" The bartender asked her.

"Urgh no thanks." She replied deciding that maybe it wasn't the best idea to get drunk.

I mean she had work the next day. That would be irresponsible. And crazy. But that's why she wanted to. 
"It's on me." He replied winking at her and slid another small glass over to her.

As the glass stood there temptation seeped through her whole body. Filling every corner and crevasse of her. One more couldn't hurt, could it? 

She took the glass and slowly lifted it to her lips. She threw her head back letting the alcohol slide easily down her throat. Her eyes still streamed. And it settled uneasily in her stomach. Making her want to wretch. 

"You know that nausea you feel? After a couple more shots that goes away." The bartender said staring directly at her. 

"Really?" She asked him in disbelief. 

"Would I lie to a pretty girl like you?" His eyes flickered down to her chest, making her feel very uncomfortable. 

"I don't know? Would you?" She asked him bitterly.

He didn't reply just slid a couple more shots over to her and walking away. Deciding she was a lost cause. She took the shots knowing she would drink them later of she didn't now. 

After another four shots her head was pounding. The room was spinning. She honestly felt like she was going to puke. She forgot how shitty it felt to be drunk. She face palmed, trying to straighten out her thoughts.

"I like your dress." A voice beside her spoke.

She looked up, the lights hurting her eyes, forcing her to squint. He had deep emerald eyes and adorable curly hair. He was extremely handsome. He looked strangely familiar, but somehow she just couldn't put her finger on it. He was wearing a white V necked top with a grey blazer over the top, to match he had purple chinos on. His outfit really suited him, like it was designed especially for him. Almost like it was fitted. It was then that she realised who he was. Harry styles, from the number one boyband: One Direction. 

"Oh please, I'm not one of your pathetic little fans you can bed simply with a compliment." She retorted.

He was known for sleeping around, playing girls, breaking their hearts. And that wasn't something she planned on getting herself into. 

"Attitude, I like it," He replied flashing her a cheeky grin. Showing of his pearly whites.

"Go look for a one night stand elsewhere," She rolled her eyes.
 
"Woah. Give a guy a break." He replied realising that she was being serious. 

"No I know guys like you! And I don't intend on getting involved with one m'kay," 

"What makes you think you can judge me? You don't even know me. You can read all you want about me in magazines. But journalists have this thing where they make stuff up ALOT. I was just a guy trying to be nice to a pretty girl. But I'll just leave you alone." He replied acting offended.

But he knew it was all true. Journalists did make stuff up, but not about him. Every word was true. He got up, walking away. There were plenty of other girls here anyway. 

"Wait I'm sorry I shouldn't have judged you." She shouted, making sure he wouldn't leave.

She didnt like him, but she felt bad she had made him feel upset. He laughed and sat back down. Knowing she was wrapped around his little finger. 

"One more." She shouted to the bartender. "Actually make it a double." 

"Are you sure, you look pretty smashed already," Harry replied worried about her. 

"Oh please. I'm a grown woman I know what I'm doing," She took the glass.

She tilted her head back violently and as she did so her whole body leant back with her. Causing her whole body to fall of the stool. Landing straight on her arse. She knew she would have a massive bruise in the morning. But the alcohol that was surging through her body had made her numb. Unable to feel the blow. 

"Maybe I should listen to you more often curly." She laughed.

Still sat on the floor. He held out his hand in order to help her up. As she stood up she wobbled.  He steadied her. Making sure she was alright.

"Maybe we should dance?" He winked. 

"I-I dunno," She replied unsure. She didnt want to let her guard down to a complete stranger. 

"C'mon, you said you should listen to me more often. Listen to me now," 

"Fine, I give you fair warning. You break my heart. I will break your x-box and if that doesn't make you cry I could think of something else I could break." She giggled. 

"Warning taken," 
♠ ♠ ♠
M'kay guys. I know I'm a crap writer. But please give me a chance.
So this is where Adalynn meets Mr Styles.
She will meet Zayny boy in the next chapter so please subscribe:)

Please let me know what you think?
Wether it's good? Or wether I'm rubbish?