Status: Alive.

White Lies

021

Adalynn slammed the door in Zayns face without a seconds hesitation. She sunk to the ground, letting the tears quickly build up in her eyes. The one she had just confessed her feelings for had been planning this all along. She hated them both an there was no way she was going to let Harry get away with this. It was sick. She thought he loved her. He told her he loved her and now she saw him for what he really was. A monster. Someone go just broke hearts. She should've listened to her head. She never should've danced with him that night. 

As the tears quickly streamed down her face she pounded her fists into the wall. She needed to get rid of all the pain and grief that had been built up. She screamed swear words as she did so. Knowing fully well that the neighbours could hear her but she didn't care. All she was focused on was the pain. The feeling of her heart being torn apart. 

She changed quickly into the first clothes she could lay her hands on. She grabbed her car keys and running out of the house and toward her car. She was in no fit to drive but she needed to get to Harrys while she could. While the pain was still fresh. 

She sped along the highway until she turned into the road his house was on. Slamming the door and running towards his house. She balled her fists and pounded on the door. Louis answered the door. 

"Hey Adalynn about what I said." Louis started.

"It's fine. I'm actually not angry at you right now. Now where the fuck is Harry." she snapped. 

"He's in the lounge you're welcome to go through." He replied smiling. 

"Kay." She said quickly before barging past Louis and into the lounge where Harry was sat. Before just the sight of him could make her go completely weak at the knees. Make her smile. But all she felt right now was a burning hatred for him.

"You fucking ass." She shouted. 

"Excuse me?" he asked turning to face her. 

"You heard me. What makes you think you could do that to me huh? What makes you think you can BET ON ME AND THEN LEAVE ME. WHAT MAKES YOU FUCKING THINK YOU COULD MAKE ME FALL FOR YOU AND THEN LEAVE ME. What made you think you could sleep with me and then toss me aside like it's nothing." She moved closer towards him. 

"Adalynn wait.."

"No! I know in the past girls didn't care wether you called them or not. But you knew better than anyone else how insecure I am. How scared I get about people leaving me. And you used that to your advantage. YOU FUCKING BET ON ME. That is honestly the sickest and twisted thing I've ever heard in my life. And do you know what? Was it worth it? For the glory? Was it worth ripping heart out? I hope so. Because you did. Never call me or speak to me again, I never wanna speak to you." She shouted. 

"You arse." she slapped him hard across his face. She turned on her heel and ran out of the room. 

"Wait Adalynn it's not how it's looks." he called after her. 

"I'm pretty sure Zayn made it quite clear." 

"No." 

"OH MY GOD HARRY LEAVE ME ALONE." She screamed. Tears still falling from her eyes. 

She was never going to forgive him for this. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know if I did this justice?

I'm ill, and my friend is round so I kinda had to do it secretively. As I realised I hadn't updated in a while.

I need your opinion guys, this could be wrapped up in a few chapters. Or there could be a sequel as I have a twist planned. Lemme know?
And check out my new story it's called 'The Taste That Your Lips Allow' and im really exited for it!:)