Status: Alive.

White Lies

022

Adalynns POV.

A couple of months past and I had done everything I could to distance myself from the boys of One Direction. It didn't help that me that the one boy Frankie had decided to stay faithful with was Niall. They had stuck together and he spent half the time round. I found it difficult but I worked with it. Niall soon learned about what Harry had done, he was sweet to me. Kind even. But there was a small part of me that believed he knew all along about the bet. All the boys did and not one of them told me about it. So i was never going to fully trust Niall.

I still had feelings for Harry. No doubt he had firmly locked himself into my heart. Which was extremely hard to work with. I felt like I just couldn't go on anymore. I was just hoping that sooner or later the feelings would slowly go. But three months later the feelings were as strong as ever. Sure the love was now mixed in with betrayal. Anger. And I was in no way going to ever forgive him for what he had done. But slowly I was trying to move on. I hadn't had much luck so far. But I wanted to forget about him being in my life.

***

I woke with a start, sweat pouring out of every inch of my body. I felt so uneasy. I felt like I could honestly hurl in any second. I quickly got out of bed heading for the shower.

"Hey!" Frankie called out.

I simply waved my hand as a reply, thinking if it opened my mouth i was going to vomit.

"Your boobs are getting bigger I swear!!" She blurted.

"FRANKIE!!" I screamed and sure enough i felt like i was going to hurl. I ran into the bathroom, emptying the contents of my stomach down the loo. Frankie ran in after me, pulling my hair out of the way.

"Babe are you okay?!" She panicked.

That's when it all clicked.

"No. I've missed 2 periods. Frankie I think I'm pregnant." I sobbed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short! Sorry about that. And sorry I haven't updated in a while, honestly i wasn't in the mood to be writing this. But I'm back and i'm eager to get this finished!! Not many chapters now!:D

Go check out my new Harry fanfic!