Status: Alive.

White Lies

005

Harry woke up the next day, he was ashamed that he hadn't been able to pick up a girl the night before. But not all hope was lost, he had got her number and hopefully with a bit of charm, he would find his way into her pants. The only thing that bothered him was that she was stuck in his head, her sparkling eyes completely had him hooked, she was one of the most stunning girls he had ever seen and there was no way he was going to give up on her. But meanwhile he could go out and have as much fun as he wanted.

He walked out of his room still in his boxers.

"Where's the girl?" Louis asked as Harry slumped on the seat next to him.

"I didn't have anyone over last night Lou," Harry mumbled ashamed.

"You've finally realised your undying love for me Hare Bear! I couldn't be more happy!" Louis said jumping up and down ecstatic. 

"Yeah Lou, that's it," Harry smiled. 

"VAS HAPPENING?!" Zayn shouted down the corridor, him, Liam and Niall all walked into the lounge. 

"Damn you! You just ruined our moment. We were confessing our love for each other," Louis said pretending to cry. 

"About time, the tension round here has been unbearable," Niall teased.

"So Zayn, did you get layed," Louis chuckled. 

"Obviously, who goes to a club and doesn't get layed," Zayn laughed. 

"Unlike Harry here then," Louis said embarrassing Harry. 

"What about that bird you were dancing with? She was hot," 

"oh umm-" Harry stuttered.

"Someones losing their touch," Niall teased. 

"Am not!" Harry pouted. 

"Did you get her number? I wouldn't mind tapping that." Zayn butted in. 

"Yes I did and no you are not having it," 

"Well someone ought to fuck her and you aren't exactly doing a great job of it," Zayn sneered. 

"Just because I didn't fuck her doesn't mean I won't," Harry said sternly.

His reputation was on edge here. He couldn't loose it. 

"Wanna bet?" Zayn chuckled. 

"What?" 

"Let's put this rivalry to bed, literally. The girl you were dancing with yeah? The first one to fuck her wins," Zayn said beaming.

She was fit. The fittest bird at the club that night. 

"Oooohh," Niall jeered, fixing his eyes on Harry to see what his response was. 

"Why should I?" Harry replied raising his eyebrow. 

"Because it's the ultimate game! And would you pass up this amazing opportunity to beat me?" Zayn's smile grew wider. 

"Fine I'm in," Harry smirked. 

Harry knew that Zayn was amazing at picking up women, sure he was good at it as well. But only because he was famous, I mean who wouldnt want to fuck a famous guy? Especially from the hot new boyband One Direction. But there was something about Zayn that made girls go wild. And that worried him. The only peace of mind he had was that he already spent the night with her. Admittedly she thought he was repulsive at first, but he hoped that he won her over. But then he thought back to what Adalynn said:
"He's a charmer," 

"Shit," Harry muttered under his breath. 

"Look guys I don't think this is a good idea, what If the girl finds out that she was used, how do you think she would feel?" Liam said full of compassion. 

Liam had an uneasy feeling in his stomach about this. It was all going to go horribly wrong. He just knew it. 

"So? Who cares?" Zayn laughed coldly. 

"Yeah she'll never find out anyway," Harry sneered. 

But as soon as the words were out of his mouth he knew he would regret it. 

"Game on," Harry chuckled, walking out the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Umm.. So yeah.
This chapter is kinda big because everything is kinda based around this and the bet!:)
I don't think I did this justice though tbh.
Comment?!!!!
UPDATES MAY BE ABIT SLOW FOR A WHILE.
cause friends are around alot and it's my birthday so it's gonna be hard to write and stuff.

Oh and add me on here?
Or follow me on twitter: Harrysgravy01
It's my 1D twitter account:)

Mwahhhh.