Status: Alive.

White Lies

007

As she stepped out of the taxi she saw the nightclub. It didn't look as grand or as lively as the other one. But what the hell did she know right? She paid and thanked the driver. She got ID'd at the entrance of the club which made her feel better about herself. She looked around for the two familiar faces but she soon gave up realising she wasn't going to find them anytime soon. She headed to the dancefloor and started strutting her stuff. She was pretty sure she looked like an idiot. But she didn't care. She just wanted to have a bit of fun. She let her hair down finally and it felt great. 

A pair of hands grabbed at her waist spinning her round to face the stranger. But she soon realised it was no stranger. But the one and only Zayn Malik. She smiled and placed her hands on his shoulders. Not knowing what else to do. 

"So why did you come tonight?" She asked curious.

"Well I'm not going to lie to you. Harry doesn't really like you that much and I couldn't bear him just ditching you half way through the night like he planned to, so I thought I would keep you company," He lied smoothly. 

"Oh fair doo's," she laughed. But inside she couldn't help but feel hurt. He had invited her and planned to ditch her all along?  

"Can I buy you a drink?" He asked.

"Sure, I'll wait here okay?" she smiled sweetly.

"okay babe," he winked and walked off towards the bar. 

"Adalynn!" She heard a voice exclaim from behind her. She turned around but she was too small to see who it was through the crowds of people. 

"Adalynn hey," Harry said jogging up to her and wrapping her into a warm embrace. 

"You ready for tonight love?" He winked. 

But before she could answer Zayn came back.

"Here's your drink," Zayn smiled. 

"Aww thanks,"

"Can we get back to our dance then?" Zayn asked, trying to get her away from Harry. 

"Lemme finish this first? Oh and Harry it's good to see you again,"

"You too love," 

She sipped at her cocktail Zayn had brought for her, but as she realised they were waiting for her she quickly gulped it down and took Zayn's hand, leading him to the middle of the dancefloor. They resumed their previous positions they were previously in. Chatting all the while about the most random things. He would try and flirt with her but she wouldn't flirt back, she just laughed or came back with a witty comeback. His usual charm impressed her but not to the extent that she would flirt back. 

"Could I steal you away from Zayn?" A voice purred in her ear causing her to jump. 

Before she could answer Harry snaked his arm around her waist causing her to let go of Zayn and follow his lead. 

"Harry what are you doing?" She sighed. 

"I just wanted to dance with the prettiest girl in the room. Is that a crime?" He winked.

***

Zayn on the other hand was not happy. He was dancing with Adalynn and Harry rudely took her away. But he could see where harry was coming from, she was hard to get. A bit too uptight in his opinion. Definitely not the type he would usually go for. 

She was everything he wanted from the outside though. Her body was amazing. But on the inside she wasn't. She would never let go, she was going to wind up old and alone in his opinion. But he was not going to let Harry beat him. He had a plan though. Even someone as uptight as her could not resist being serenaded. He walked up to the DJ and asked to put the backing track to 'Kiss me' on. He couldn't think of an amazing song of the top of his head but this would do. He jumped up on stage, took the microphone and brought it to his lips. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is short and shitty. I wrote this in a rubbish state of mind. Getting alot of shit from ex:/

Anyways so it was my birthday on Saturday and I got so much one direction merchandise it was crazy!:) I guess my friends know me well:')

Add me on here as a friend?
Or on twitter: harrysgravy01
Just lemme know what you think yeahhhh?

x