Status: Alive.

White Lies

009

Adalynn woke up the next day in a great deal of pain, she was extremely cold. She was head first in a prickly bush, cuts all over her body and the stench of vomit lingered on the air. She appeared to be wearing one shoe, her dress was ripped and she couldn't remember much of last night. She hauled herself up from the bush which luckily was outside her house. She obviously had taken a taxi home but not managed to find her way inside. She had sworn to herself she would not let herself get in this state. This was what Frankie did not Adalynn. She hated herself for it. She didn't even know who she was anymore. Parties, getting drunk, sleeping in hedges. Not to mention she had probably flashed her knickers to the whole of the neighbourhood. The only thankful thing she could think of was that she hadn't woken up on the other side of a man's bed just yet.

****

"See ya." Harry called to the pretty little blonde girl. 

"Call me whenever you wanna hook up," she winked as she walked off. 

He didn't even know her name, but that was the beauty of it. Even though he couldn't help but regret last night, he had made no progress with Adalynn. He had sung her that song, but that was Zayn's idea. So she was most likely more impressed with Zayn right now. 

He might've even lost the bet, he'd left her alone with Zayn. And unless something REALLY bad had happened their was no doubt in his mind that he slept with her. Harry threw on the first pair of jeans and t-shirt and headed over to Zayn's place. 

*Knock knock* No answer.
*Knock knock* No answer.
*Knock knock* The door slowly opened. Zayn stood there in his boxers.

"Vas happening?" he said without much enthusiasm. He was tired which meant he didn't get much sleep. Which meant only one thing. Oh god, oh god. Harry had lost. 

"Hey mate wanna play X-box? Bored out of my mind." Harry said making up some kind of excuse to get in his house and find out. 

"Sure I'll grab some clothes, go set it up will you? 

Harry walked into Zayn's lounge setting up the xbox quickly and grabbing a random disc that was chucked on the floor. 

"Prepare to get your ass whipped Styles." Zayn laughed, jumping onto the sofa. 

"So where did you get to last night?" Harry asked, not being able to bear not knowing anymore. It was killing him. 

Zayn looked over at Harry. He knew Harry to well, he was worried. Harry was tense, teeth gritted. He might've thought he was hiding it well but Zayn saw straight through him. Harry hadn't lost the bet but playing with his head was fun. 

"Well," Zayn replied with a cheeky grin on his face. "I got a bit caught up to be honest." 

"Me too." Harry forced a laugh, trying to convince Zayn he wasn't worked up or jealous. 

"Who was she?" Zayn asked. 

"Oh the usual type, blonde bimbo. You?" Harry was biting so hard on his tongue he was starting to taste blood. 

Zayn remained silent. Knowing it would drive Harry crazy. The tension was too much to handle and Harry began to squirm uncomfortably in his seat. 

"I went home, I got tired," Zayn finally confessed. Putting Harry out of his misery. Harry sighed relieved. 

"Anything happen with Adalynn?" Harry asked. He wanted to know details, to see what he was going up against.

"Nah, she got drunk and threw up. Call me crazy but that's a bit of a turn off,"

Harry laughed as a response. Frankly he was relieved. 

"You had to pick her Harry. She may be hot, okay very hot. But she's uptight. Boring. Not up for the slightest bit of fun," Zayn whined.

"But it's our job to loosen her up a bit now isn't it? Or are you backing out?" Harry smirked. 

"You wish styles"

It was definitely not over. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Hai guys. It's been a while, writers block sucks. Plus alot of rumour and stuff have been going on around about me and I haven't been in the mood to write:/ so soz guys.

But I've been cheered up! So I'm back:)

Next update will be Sunday/Monday time if nothing comes up:)