Status: if you're reading this then you currently have eyes.

A Prophecy

Chapter 11

It was almost two weeks later and I was closing up the café, as I put chairs on the tables, I heard the door open. I was about to turn and tell whoever it was that we were closed but I froze when I saw Danny standing there, looking slightly scared. “hi” I breathed, my eyes wide “hey” he replied softly “you guys are back?” he nodded. I don’t know what got into me, but I ran and tackle hugged him, he smelt good “I missed you guys” I whispered softly, he seemed shocked that I had hugged him, and didn’t respond for a few seconds, before he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist “we missed you too” he murmured, I felt his breath on my ear and froze, why didn’t this feel weird? I asked my self, this feels completely normal.

There was a jingle from the door and I looked up, I gasped, Austin stood there, mouth wide open. He narrowed his eyes and turned, storming down the street, rain pounding down on him. “shit” I pulled myself away from Danny and ran toward the door to go after him and reason with him, try to tell him that I wasn’t what it looked like. Danny grabbed my arm before I could run though “you’re just gonna get wet, he’s gone” he told me. I began to cry, Danny pulled me out of the café and I locked the door. He led me to his car and brought me back to the apartment.

We walked up stairs and I walked through the door, ben was about to run and hug me, but stopped when he saw me crying. Danny walked in after me and Ben scowled “what did you do worsnop!?” he yelled, pulling me into his arms and hugging me in comfort “I didn’t do anything, it was Austin” he said icily.

Ben pulled away and looked at me “what happened?” he asked, sitting me down on the couch and taking a seat next to me. I took a deep breath “D-danny came into the-e café. And Austin saw me hugging him, h-he got the wrong idea and ran off, I can’t lose him Ben, I can’t” I finished and burst into tears. Ben hugged me to him “it’s gonna be okay” he cooed, “just talk to him, he’ll understand, he’s not gonna do anything”

My eyes widened and I though back to the other night

**“Austin! You cannot tell Alan! If you do he will flip! He’s gonna make me leave!” ***

“shit” I murmured, I pulled out my phone to call Austin, but my phone started to ring, the ID read ‘Alan’

“shit, shit, shit, shit”

“Summer what’s wr-“

I shushed ben, interrupting him, and pressed answer, putting the phone to my ear “hello?” I tried to sound as pleasant as possible.

“SUMMER FUCKING ASHBY” growled Alan over the phone “why didn’t you tell me you were being sexually harassed!?”

“alan! It’s not like that! I swear, im fine”

“no! you’re not living there, I wont allow it! you’re coming to live with me!”

“Ben had nothing to do with this! Im not leaving!” I yelled hanging up. I immediately dialled Austin “what?” he answered angrily

“how dare you!” I yelled “I told you not to tell alan! Now he wants me to move out! how could you!? You promised”

He scoffed “that was before I saw you getting friendly with Danny in the café” he growled

“Danny is my friend” I yelled “I haven’t seen him in two months, I was hugging him! how dare you try and control me like that!” I growled, hanging up, but not before hearing him yell “wait!”

Ben stood there, a dumbstruck look on his face “Alan wants you to move?”