Status: if you're reading this then you currently have eyes.

A Prophecy

chapter 18

The next day, when Ben came home from his one night stand’s house, I was forced to tell him what happened with Austin. he was so mad, I thought he was gonna go and rip Austin’s head off, but I convinced him that it was a bad idea. For the next few days, I was a mess, the guys couldn’t leave me alone in case I decided to call him. he called me, but they made sure I didn’t answer or reply in any way.

A week later, Austin still wouldn’t stop calling me, he had come around about a million times, I wouldn’t answer if I was alone, but if any of the guys were around they would just open the door and glare at him. I made them promise not to punch him in the face, to which they reluctantly agreed.

Exactly one week after Austin broke up with me, I was sitting on the couch with Danny, I had begun to grow close to him, and he had been spending extra time with me throughout the week. I supposed that he wanted to make sure that I was okay, I knew that all the guys were extra worried about me.

Ben had gone out tonight, I knew he would be out late, so Danny and I were watching old re-runs of ‘friends’ we were cuddling and laughing, both of us were a little drunk, a few empty bottles of beer next to us on the floor. After about half an hour he turned to me “how are you? Do you feel better?” he asked, smiling at me. I nodded “I feel better than ever” I promised him, though I knew that I was lying. Apparently, he knew I was lying as well, he smiled “well I’m always here” he told me, smiling.

There was a few seconds of silence, where Danny seemed to move closer and closer to me. I leant up and lightly touched my lips to his, this made him smile, deepening the kiss. We made out for a while before he stood up, grabbing me around the waist and slamming me against the wall. We continued to make out, and I wrapped my legs around his torso, he held me up, his arms still holding my waist.

He then ventured toward my bedroom, trying his hardest not to break the kiss, once we got there safely, he threw me onto the bed and ripped his shirt off, following after me. I let him pull mine off quickly and we returned to making out. “you are so beautiful” he growled lowly in my ear, placing light kisses up my stomach and towards my neck. I moaned lightly, causing him to smirk and continue.

We had sex (this makes me rather uncomfortable)
♠ ♠ ♠
:D