Status: if you're reading this then you currently have eyes.

A Prophecy

chapter 22

It had been a week since the brawl and I hadn’t talked to any of the guys, I was staying with Alan and Austin. I left because I had walked into the living room to find that ben had not stopped the fight, but had joined in beating up Danny, making me incredibly angry.

*****

“ben!” I yelled! Trying to pull him off of Danny, who was being held by James, Ben swung his hand back in surprise and had caught me in the face, I was fine, but still angry, especially since ben didn’t seem to notice that he had hit me, they just kept fighting.

“James! Ben! get off of him!” I yelled, trying to get in between the fight “Summer, get the fuck out of the way!” James yelled, I crossed my arms as he continued to hit Danny. I saw this and growled, he ignored me, making me push him to the floor. “what the fuck was that for summer!?” he yelled.

I ignored James, grabbed ben and slapped him “you’re all shit-dicks!” I yelled, standing and walking out the door, leaving them with their mouths hanging open. In a last minute attempt at sassiness, I turned back to face them “why don’t you all call me when you grow up!?” with that, I slammed the door and sashayed into my car

*******

I groaned at the memory, holding a cold spoon to the place on my cheek where ben had hit me. alan walked in and stopped to look at me. “why do you have a spoon on your bruise?” he asked, sounding thoroughly confused. I responded by shrugging and saying “I don’t want to put ice on it in case it freezes my eyeballs and my brain”

He responded appropriately by staring at me with a dumbass look on his face “you’re weird” he then promptly walked out of the apartment, no doubt to go and get drunk from all the stress of living under the same roof as Austin and I.

At first, Austin was begging for me to forgive him, get back with him, but after a while, I got annoyed and just rolled my eyes and told him to shove his apologies up his asshole. He ad taken my advice and now he had taken to trying to make me jealous, he would be constantly bringing hot slutty girls into the apartment, Then having sex with them extra loud in his room.

I tried my best to ignore him but It was hard, he shoved it in my face, then acted like nothing was wrong. The tension and the loud sex was wearing down on Alan as well as me, he was half an inch away from stabbing me in the face and forcing me to make nice with Austin.

Speaking of the devil, Austin walked into the living room and sat on the couch next to me. it was silent for a few seconds before I spoke “where’s your whore of the day?” I asked coldly, he looked up at me with a sneer “why, are you jealous?” he asked, annoyed, though I could see a little bit of hope in his eyes “no, I just don’t want to get herpes from them being in our shower or drinking from our glasses, that’s all” with that I stood and stormed out of the door.

In truth I was hiding the tears from falling, he could tell because my voice faltered and broke. He grabbed my arm and sighed “I’m sorry” he said, “I’m butt hurt, and I’ve been treating you like shit this week” he said sadly “I know you don’t want to listen to me but-“

“just let me go” I interrupted him, ripping my arm from his grip “Summer, please” he said, making me shake my head and slam the front door. i ran downstairs and sat in my car, my head resting on the steering wheel “fuck” I mumbled. I decided to go and spend some time at the beach and get a coffee or something.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the short/delayed chapter. i love everyone who reads this <3