Status: Just Starting. Will update quicker, once I get some comments. Comments are my Motivation!♥

Society Sucks.

Escape

The moving day was unfortunatly approaching very slowly, as if the anticipation wasn't enough, It seemed as though, the bullying became more extreme. I just suffered through it, slowly awaiting upon the day I would be out of this hell.

As I sat in my last period english, I impatiently bounced my knee up and down, waiting for the obnoxtious bell to ring. Just as my teacher was finishing up her lesson, the bell rang, signaling it was finally the end of the day. I quickly gathered up my belongings and practically bounced out of the classroom, towards my locker.

Just as I was closing the door of my locker, I hear footsteps slowly approaching me. I glance over, relieved to see that it was just my friend, Julyssa.

"Hey, July," I say smiling.

"Hey Dani," She says using my nickname back. "So I hear that your moving soon,"

"Yeah, tomorrow."

"Oh, well I'm really going to miss you," She says sounding sincere, shes the only thing I will miss about this place.

"Oh, Lyssa, you know I'm going to miss you too, but I need a new beginning, you also know that,"

"I know, and I'm happy that you might be able to start fresh." She says with a half smile. Shes completely aware of my problems, mostly because she has the same ones.

"I'm sorry that I'm leaving you here,"

"It's okay, I'm just happy that your finally free from this,"

"Yeah, well I had better get going, my mom will be wondering where I am soon, but I promise, we 'll keep in touch, kay?"

"Yeah, okay." She says while hugging me.

"Bye," I say.

"Bye.." She says smiling half-heartedly. I grab my bookbag off the floor, and walk--for hopefully the last time-- out the doors of my highschool.

-------------------------------

The next morning I wake up early, and finish packing everything that I can carry down to the moving truck my dad rented for the day. Once the movers finallly get everything packed, we head on our way to our new house. I feel my eyelids get overly heavy, and find myself slowly drifting off into a deep sleep.

-------------------------------

I awake to my father gently shaking my shoulder, I rub my eyes and groggily get out of the car, and walk around to see my new house.
I stare wide-eyed at the beautiful house in front of me.
"Wow," Is all I manage out.

"It's amazing isn't it darling?" Says my mother. "Just wait until you see the inside, it's even more gorgeous," My mother says happily. She grabs my wrist, to which I flinch slightly at, and pulls me towards the house.

Once she pulls open the large mahogany door, I step into a gorgeous two story house. So far my life here is off to a good start. I silently wonder how we went from such a small average home, to a large family house.

As if my father read my mind, he says, "The new job pays much better," I nod, and walk aimlessly, around the house. I find my self in a beautiful porch, on looking the ocean, along with the orange and pink sunset. I sit on a box that was placed in the corner of the porch. I pull up my sleeves and look at the scars that have been placed on my wrists, I haven't cut in a while, so theres no knew wounds. I find my self silently pitying myself once again. I quickly shake the thought out or my head. It's a new start. Stop thinking those things about yourself. I'm knocked out of my thoughts, when my father knocks on the door frame. I quickly pull my sleeve down.

"Hey Dad,"

"Hey Kiddo, penny for your thoughts?"

"Just thinking,"

"About?"

"Lots of stuff," I say nonchalantly. "Mostly, about my new life."

"Understandable,"

"Mhm.. Hey Dad?" I ask trying to change the subject.

"Yeah?"

"When do I start school?"

"Monday," I nod. As I open my mouth to respond, a small yawn escapes my lips.

"Tired Kiddo?"

"Uh huh, I think I'm going to head off to bed.. wherever I'm supposed to sleep tonight?"

"I got the movers to take your matress upstairs, just for tonight, we'll get to work tomorrow,"

"Okay. So which rooms mine?" I ask. My dad nods his head towards the doorway, grabs my hand and pulls me up. I follow him up the stairs. We stop in front of a doorway at the end of the hallway.

"Right here kiddo, sleep tight." He says kissing me on the top of the head.

"Night Dad, Love you."

"Love you too, Dani." I let go of his hand, and walk into a fairly large room, and spot a medium-sized matress on the floor. I walk over to one of the boxes labeled 'Blankets' and pull out a large quilt. I flop carelessly onto the matress, and stare blankly at the wall, thinking about my new and hopefully improved life. I wonder if I'll make lots of new friends.. I hope the school here is better than the one at home, my old home. I fall asleep midst my non-stop thinking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well. I feel a little bit better about this chapter, than the last one. I really hope that I get some more readers, if you like this story, please comment or PM me, also I'm always open for constructive criticism, so if you have any tips on how I could improve this story, feel free to tell me.(: I'm mostly just looking for Any type of feedback. xD Please Comment!
P.s. I feel like the title, is too original, but I can't think of anything else that I could call it, that would fit, so if you have any ideas of what I could change it too, I'll consider it(:
Thanks, ~xXSpeachlessXx♥