Status: Just Starting. Will update quicker, once I get some comments. Comments are my Motivation!♥

Society Sucks.

Bad Habits.

"Danica, time to wake up darling," I hear my mothers gentle knocking on the door.

"Yep. Okay mom. I'll be up in a minute." I say sleepily, pulling a pillow over my face to block out the sunlight. I hear the click-clacking of my mothers feet on the floor, getting louder with each step.

"Darling. You need to get up, we have a long day ahead of us," She says pulling the pillow from my face, causing me to groan.

"Okay, Mom I get it. Just leave please." I say. She tosses the pillow on the bed and I groggily get up and search through some of the boxes until I find a suitable outfit. A pair of black skinny jeans and a purple lace shirt. I walk to the bathroom, get changed and do my daily make-up/hair routine.

Once I got downstairs, I walked into the kitchen to see my mother unpacking kitchen items.

"Hello, Dear." Says my mother.

"Hey Mom, Dad,"

"Hey Sweetie, So I was thinking that since it is your first day here, why don't you just go out and explore? We've got it from here, as long as you help up tomorrow." Says my Dad.

"Yeah, that sounds great." I say slipping on my black Converse. I grab my bag, and walk out towards the beach. I soon realize that black skinny jeans were not the appropriate choice of clothing to wear. I sit on the sand, and look out on the water. I feel like I'm happy -for once in my life- really happy.

I glance ahead of me, to see a group of likely daily beach-goers, looking at me and giggling under there breaths. I furrow my eye-brows in confusion. I glance back to the overly-tanned blonde haired girl, who is slightly pointing at my heat-absorbant jeans. I look at my jeans in embarassment. I stand up, swivel on my heel and walk, to wherever my feet decide to take me.

I end up at some cute little clothing shops. I walk into the most appealing one, and look around for some cooler clothes. I spot a pair of cut-off black jean shorts, I walk over to them, grab my size, and walk over to the cash register.

"That'll be $11.25." Says the cashier sweetly. I pull out the closest thing I have, a twenty. She gladly accepts the bill, and hands me my change. I smile, grab my bag and walk out of the boutque. I walk to the nearest bathroom, and change into some cooler attire.

I look around, trying to find something to do, when I settle on food. I walk over to a small store, and order a strawberry milkshake. Once I get my milkshake, I hand the teenage-looking boy the money, and walk out. I find a small bench, overlooking the water, and sit. Watching the sun-set, yet again. I can get used to this, I think. I'm knocked from my thoughts, when a large dog, trotts up to me, wagging it's tail.

I feel around his neck, trying to find a name tag."Well, Hello there..Whats your name?.." I ask, finding nothing but fur. I pet the top of his head, and glance around for a possible owner. Once nobody comes around, I get up, drop my cup in a garbage can, and walk home, with the dog trotting along behind me.

"Hey Mom, Dad.." I yell. "I'm home."

My father comes down the stairs, eyeing the dog to my right.

"Whats that?"

"A dog."

"I know that. I mean whats it doing here?"

"I found it on the beach. I couldn't find an owner, so I brought it home."

"And what do you plan on doing with it here?"

"Umm....Keeping it?" I ask. But quickly add, "Atleast until we find the owner or somthing."
My father shakes his head, smiles, and walks off.

"I'll take that as a yes?" I yell. I pull the dog towards my bedroom.

I pull open the door, to find a fully unpacked bedroom. I smile, set my bag down, and plop on the bed. I pet the spot beside me, motioning for the dog to come up. I feel the right side of my bed sink slightly. I pet the dog, until I surpisingly fall into a deep sleep.

--------------------

I awake the next morning to my regular-alarmclock going off. I groan, grab the alarmclock and feel around for the snooze-button. I slowly get out of bed, and walk to my closet. I grab the first pair of pants I see, and grab a T-Shirt at random. I change quickly, and walk downstairs.

"Hey Mom. Wheres Dad?"

"Work deary, he got a call from his new boss saying that they wanted him to come in today," I nod, and walk towards the cupboards. I search through some until I find what I'm looking for.

I walk over towards theh bar, and pull out a tall-looking stool. I eat a bite of my cereal and walk over towards my old-looking converse. I pull them on, walk back and finish my breakfast.

"Mom, can I borrow your car?" I yell.

"Yes Darling. Be careful. Talk to you later, Love you!"

"Love you too Mom." I say grabbing the keys from the counter.

------------------

I pull into the parking lot of my new school, feeling nervous, yet excited. I walk towards the school, and open the doors.

"Hello, could you tell me where the principal's office is?" I ask to a random student. He walks past me, as if I wasn't even there. I walk over to another student.

"Hello?" I ask meekly.

"Hi." She says impatiently giving me once-over.

"Could you tell me where the office is?"

"Down the hall. On the right."

"Thanks." I say smiling. I turn on my heel and walk in the direction she told me. Once I found out which room on the right she was talking about, I walked into the office.

"Hi, I'm Danica Fraser." I say smiling at the secretary.

"Yeah. So?"

"I'm new here, I need a scedule."

"Uh. Okay. One Second," She says rumaging through her messy desk. "Uh huh,"
"Here," She says hanging me a wrinkled piece of paper.

"Thanks." I say walking out of the office towards my first-period class -Science-.

I walk into a fairly crowded room, and look around searching for a free desk.

"Over here." I hear someone say. My eyes land on a petite girl with short-cropped hair, waving her hand slightly. I walk over towards the seat next to her.

"Hey, I'm Danica," I say smiling as I sit down.

"Destiny," She says. Just as I was about to say something, when the bell rang signaling first-period.
The teacher starts talking about science-related stuff, while I open my notebook, and start doodleing on the margin. The class seems to go unbearably slow, me only tuning in when my name is being called. The bell rings, and I walk to my next class. The rest of the day goes at the same slow pace. Once the last-period bell rings, I jump up grab my things and head towards my locker. I get shoved violently into a set of lockers. I cry out in pain, as I try to get back up, still getting pushed down. Someone finally stops and helps me up.

"God, thank-you." I say looking up into beautiful blue eyes.

"No problem.."

"Danica."

"Hi Danica, I'm Liam." He says putting out a hand. I grab it and smile.

"Well it's nice to meet you, but I need to go home."

"Okay. Well see you sometime," He says smiling and walking away.

I walk towards my mothers car, when I hear someone laughing from behind me. I turn my head to see what there laughing at.

"What?" I ask rudely.

"Oh nothing. Your just so adorable." She says pausing to laugh. "Who wears skinny jeans in this kind of weather?"

"Me."

"I think they're a size to small sweety. I can see your thunder-thighs." She says laughing. I look at my legs, walk towards my car, close to crying.

I pull out of the parking lot, a single tear streaming down my face. Not a good way to end my first day in California I hold back the tears, and walk to my room. I close the door, lock it. And go into my en suite-bathroom. I close that door, and lock it. I walk over towards the mirror, and look at my figure. How can I make my self look skinnier? I sigh, and walk over to the toilet, I sit on the floor, and start to feel sick to my stomach. I clutch my stomach with my hand, and stick I fragile finger down my throat. I throw-up everything that I ate today. After I'm finished, I flush the toilet, walk over to the sink, and rinse my mouth out. Hm.. I think this might just work. I also shouldn't eat as much as I do.. Note to self: Cut back on food amounts I sigh, pull out a drawer and grab a razor blade. I slice my wrist, feeling the content sting of the blade sinking into my skin.

"Danica honey, time for dinner," I sigh loudly, grab a large bandage quickly, slip on a long-sleeved shirt, and walk downstairs.

"Mom, I'm not really feeling well. Could I skip out on supper tonight?"

"Well I suppose darling, Are you alright?" She asks, concerned.

"Yeah just a bit of an upset stomach is all. I think I'm going to go lay down, okay?"

"Yes Dear. If you get hungry, the left-overs will be in the fridge."

"Okay Mom, thanks. Love you."

"Love you too Honey."

I walk up the stairs, and walk into my bedroom. I plop on the bed, wincing at the slight pain that comes from my newly made cuts. I pet the large dog, that lays beside me. I grab my iPod from the nightstand next to me, and slip the black ear-buds into my ears. I fall asleep listening to All Time Low's Lullabies.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well I hope to get some recognition from my few readers. Please comment! Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed this update. Comments are my Motivation!
Thanks, Xoxo, ~xXSpeachlessXx♥
P.S. If your wondering, Yes I do know my name is spelled wrong, as when I tried to change the spelling, it was already taken. Although, I may figure out a way to spell it right, in a new name. So if you see my name changed slightly, that is because I was sick of having the wrong spelling in my username (: ♥