Status: Just Starting. Will update quicker, once I get some comments. Comments are my Motivation!♥

Society Sucks.

The Past Uncovered.

Well. Lets start off with how the last week since my 'accident' has been going. Shitty. Thats the word I would use to describe it. I've been see a therapist, her name's Candice. She's a lot nicer than I expected. That doesn't mean that I am happy that I have to go and see a therapist.

I haven't been to school since before the cutting incident. Candice recommended that I didn't go to school for a while, atleast not until we had a few sessions together. I'm not going to lie, I was relieved that I had an excuse not to have to go to school. I've been sitting around the house, only leaving when neccessary. Thats what I'm doing now. Sitting. I'm watching Pet Sematary By Stephen King. Admit it. That movie scared you too. Well maybe it didn't, but it scared the shit out of me.

Ashton left the day after I arrived home from the hospital, he wanted to stay, but his bitch of a girlfriend convinced him to go home, something about wanting some 'alone time' with her baby before she had to return to work. I rolled my eyes when I heard this. All I could think in that moment was, Is this bitch honestly trying to get him away from me already? He's only been here for like 3 days.

I feel a vibration by my foot on the couch, I look down to find my phone.

'Danica! Where have you been?' Hello?' -It's Destiny-

'Home. I haven't been feeling well. I'll probably be back next week. I reply.

'Can I come over? I miss you!'

"Mom! Can Destiny come over?" I yell across the house.

"I suppose darling." She yells back.

Sure, see you soon?'

Yep!

-------10 Minutes Later-------

Knock Knock Knock

I get up and walk to the door.

"Hey!" She says enthusiasticly.

"Hi!" I say.

"Whatcha doing today?" She asks.

"Just watching scary movies,"

"What ones?"

"Pet Sematary," I say, walking back to the couch. We both plop down next to each other.
After we watch about 5 horror movies, it's past midnight.

"Don't you need to go home soon?"

"Nope," She says popping the 'P' "School sucks, and I don't want to go."

I shrug, and stand up.

"Well I'm going upstairs, are you coming or not?"

"Sure," she says shrugging, repeating my gesture moments before.

We walk up the stairs, towards my bedroom. I plop down on my bed and grab my laptop from my bed side table. I look through my Facebook notifications, pausing when I see a message from anonymous stating that there is a picture going around of me, that I should see. I click on the link for the picture, devestated at what I see.

I thought I left this photo behind when I left. I think.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well. I'm sorry that this is such a short chapter, it's just that I thought this would be a great place to end the chapter. CLIFFHANGER! Haha, anyways. Please keep up the commenting!(:
Thanks to:
speakforyourself

moocows7

chelsea.sandoval12

For commenting(:
Remember Comments are my Motivation!
Thanks, Xoxo ~xxXSpeechlessXxx♥ xx