Status: Just Starting. Will update quicker, once I get some comments. Comments are my Motivation!♥

Society Sucks.

My ***ed Up Life.

The Summer of 2011. I went to a party, a party with a lot of alcohol. I was never really into drinking, but when your the only one there not drinking, it kind of makes you drink. I drank. And drank, and drank. Alot. After so much drinking, my thinking was not clear. So I started talking with this guy -Matt-. Talking, dancing, drinking, kissing. As you can obviously assume, we slept together. We slept together, and some kid from the party, took a picture. A picture of us in bed, the next morning-naked. I was udderly disgusted when I first heard that this picture was going around. I was even more digusted when I saw it. I couldn't believe that somebody could be so disgusting, as to taking a picture of two, hungover, unaware naked people.

That was where the hard-core bullying actually started. I was constantly called a slut, whore and all of the above. Even though the bullying never fully stopped, the talks about my summer sex secret did die down a bit-Until now.

Right now, I'm sitting in my bedroom, staring at the nightmare I though I left behind when I moved.

"Whats the matter?" Says Destiny coming into my room.

I slam the top of my laptop down, "Nothing." I say smiling fakely.

"Are you sure? When I walked in, your face looked pretty shocked,"

"I'm sure. I'm fine. Honestly," I lie.

"If you say so." She says plopping down beside me on the bed.

I sigh, "Whatcha wanna do?" I ask.

"Movie?"

I laugh, "I think I'm going to run out of movies,"

"Oh well. If we run out, we'll go down to the store and rent more," She says shrugging.

"Haha, okay. What movie do you want to watch now?" I ask.

"No more scary ones!" She says.

"Haha, Okay... How about.... A romance?"

"Yes!" I laugh.

We end up watching my all time favorite movie, Valentine's Day I just love how they can combine so many different celebrities, and end up with an amazing product..-Oh and I also like the fact that Patrick Dempsey's in it... Ah. Doctor McDreamy.. Did I mention that I love Grey's Anatomy?
----------------------

I wake up the next morning to the sound of an obnoxious knocking on my door. I groan, and get up.

"We need to go to your appointment at 12, so get ready," Says my mom rudely. She's been acting alot different since my visit to the hospital. She definitly seems more unloving. I nod, and close the door. I walk over to my closet, grab a shirt, and start to take off my current shirt, when I remember that Destiny's here. I walk over to the bed, and shake her shoulder.

"Destiny, wake up." I say gently. She opens one eye at me.

"Why?" She asks sitting up, and rubbing her eyes.

"Because my mother is making me go to a..." I stop almost forgetting that none of my friends know about my therapist. "Doctor's appointment." I say. I wasn't technically lieing. A therapist is a type of doctor.

She nods and stands up.

"We can drive you home,"

"No, I drove my car here, thanks though." She says smiling. She starts for the door. "Text me later?" She asks.

"Sure" I say smiling. She closes the door, and I resume to my changing.

-----------------------

I arrive at the psychology part of the hospital expecting the worst.
I leave the psychology part of the hospital feeling like a awfully large weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

I told Candice about the picture problems. She let me tell her the whole story, and gave me her opinion at the end. I think I'm starting to like Candice even more...

Once I arrive home, I walk up to my bedroom, and check Facebook, only to see My picture shared by 17 people, mostly shared by people from my new school, who I added on facebook, and a few from my old school. The picture is labeled: This whore, she slept with some guy, and she was only 15! I curse under my breath, slam the top of my computer down and toss it down on the bed. I walk into my bathroom, and decide to slash my thighs, instead of my wrists.

"DANI! GET DOWN HERE FOR A MINUTE PLEASE!" I jump at the sound of my mothers voice, causing the blade to slide all the way down my left leg. I cry out in pain, drop the blade and fall to the floor. I try standing up, only to fall to the floor once again. I cry out again at the pain that comes from the large slash in my leg. I find myself being pulled into the darkness, once again. Before I go uncontious, I remember thinking, Aw shit. I'm going to have alot of shit to deal with once I get this over with.
----------------------

"Haha, you stupid slut," I hear multiple insults, coming from various people. I sit there crying, trying to get all the noises to stop. Once all the voices are cut off, I weakly lift my head from my knees.

I jolt up, only to be pulled back down by multiple cords, coming out of my arm. I look around, with wide eyes. It's fairly dark in the room, only lit by the small amount of light creeping through the sides of the curtain, laying against a window.

"Hello?" I ask meekly. I look around for any sign of recgonition of where I am.
The door is gently opened, when a man in a long white jacket walks in. I eye him cautiously.

"Hello. I'm Dr. Walsh,"

"Where am I?" I ask.

"Camarillo State Mental Hospital,"

"A..Mental..Hospital?" He nods. "Why am I at a mental hospital?"

"Your parents decided that they wanted you to get some help."

"Help?" I almost spit.

"Yes. We have great psychiatrists here, who are willing to help-"

"I don't need help! And I most certainly don't want it." I scream.

"I understand that you don't want to be here, but your parents think that this is whats best for-"

"How would they know whats best for me?! They only just found out that I cut myself. And there are plenty of other things that they don't know about."

"Well, thats what your here for. You can speak about everything here,"

I sigh, and place my head in my hands. "Fine." I sigh again.

"Great. You have your first group meeting, in 10 minutes," I look up from my hands, to see him walking out. I groan, and get off the bed. I look around, trying to find anything of my own, from my house. I walk over to a short dresser, and pull out one of the drawers. My clothes. My clothes are all in here, some in the closet too.. I must be staying here for a while. I feel a tear slide down my cheek. I quickly wipe it off, and grab one of my sweaters off a hanger in the closet. I walk over to the door, turn the knob, and walk out into the large hallway.

I turn so many corners, trying to find the room, where I am supposed to go. I run into a boy, about my age, maybe older, big hazel eyes.

"S-sorry." I mumble out.

He smiles, showing off the type of butterflies-in-your-stomach dimples.
"Thats okay, lost?" I nod. "Where are you headed?"

"I'm not sure. I just got here... group meeting?"

"Ah. Thats where I'm headed, just follow me," He turns, and walks down a hall and leads me into a room with about 16 people, all sitting in chairs, set in a large circle.

I sit in one of the empty seats.

"So. How about we start with names?" The psychiatrist says. "How about you? Want to start?" She says pointing to a younger boy beside me.

He nods, "Jamie." All eyes turn on me.

"Uh, Dani-Danica." I stumble on my words. Dimple boy smiles at me, to which I smile back.

I block out everybodies voices, until it comes to dimple boy.

"Toby," Toby? Toby! Thats such a hot name. I smile.

Man I've only been here for an hour, and I'm already going boy crazy..
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, for the poor writing, I've never been to a psychiatric hospital or anything of that sorts, so I really don't know what it'd look like, or be like. So i'm only writing on what my mind makes me think about them.. Aha anyways, please comment :)
Thanks to the following people for commenting:

chelsea.sandoval12
moocows7
speakforyourself

Thanks, Xoxo, xxXSpeechlessXxx♥ xx
Remember: Comments are my Motivation!