Status: im sorry im stupid and hardly know how to work this.

Tell Me What Your Best Friend Knows

Thats Just Typical, Your So Cynical.

Alex's POV

I woke up at 3:47 in the morning. Again. This isn't unusual because of my horrible insomnia. Today it was really pissing me off though because my mum and I have to catch a flight to the U.S.

Let me tell you why....

My mum and dad had gotten a divorce when I was a little boy the age of 7. Now living in the U.K. cost to much for my mum. So, now we're moving to Baltimore, Maryland. And I am dreading it.

Why? I don't know. Probably because my mom wants me to make friends. I don't have any now and I am most likely not making any in Baltimore.

I don't have any friends because.....well, I'm gay. People here think its a disease. Fml.

So now at 4:00 a.m. I'm packing my last luggage. Which is my skinny jeans and band tees and straighteners. yuP.

I just got done from shower, getting dressed, and fixing my hair when my mum called me downstairs.

"Flight 194 to Baltimore, Maryland now boarding." Said the lady in the airport. I hate my life right now. But in the same, I'm sorta excited for Baltimore... I have a chance to restart my life. Kinda.

We arrived in Baltimore at 10:00 a.m.

We got to our new house which was HUGE. I don't know why it was so big.. It's only me & mum, right?

"Hey mum, whys the house so huge?"

"Because when you make friends I want you to invite them over and so you guys have your own upstairs!" She replied. I don't know what makes her think I'm going to get friends..

-THE NEXT DAY-

I had woken up at 5:00 am. Today is my first day attending Baltimore High.

I'm terrified.

My mum had dropped me off and told me to go to the office in the front building. When I got there a lady named 'Martha' helped me, then called a 'Rian Dawson' to the office.

When he arrived he gave me a funny look. "OH Rian, I'm glad you showed up, I would like you to show Alexander around. It is his first day here. Would you mind?" 'MARTHA wtf are you doing?! I hate human contact!!' I though to myself.

"Um yeah sure I guess I can." Said Rian.

Satan help me.

"Hey bro, I'm Rian Dawson." He welcomed me with a white grin.

"um, hi.. I'm I'm Alex Gaskarth."

"Cool name"

"Yeah.. Thanks."

He started showing me around, then he spotted his friend.

He was the most gorgeous boy I had ever seen.

-------------
♠ ♠ ♠
um hi so this is my first fic and im sure it really really sucks and ill probably update alot because i have no life. LUL ok um bye.