Status: im sorry im stupid and hardly know how to work this.

Tell Me What Your Best Friend Knows

You Blush Alot.

Jack's POV

"JACK!" i heard as I was walking down the hall. I turned around and I was facing one of my bestfriends's Rian Dawson. He had a new kid with him. ugh, i don't ever like the new kids because they are always really weird and not very outgoing, like myself. This one seemed different though.

He was wearing black skinny jeans, beat up converse, a "Blink 182; bad excuse for punk-rock" shirt, and a white zip up hoodie. I like his style, maybe because I'm almost wearing the same thing.

I noticed the kid was staring at me so did Rian. Then he realised what he was doing so he just looked down at his shoes.

"Hey Rian! Who's this?!"

"This is the new kid, Alex Gaskarth!" I nodded.

I fugured i should introduce myself so "hey! I'm Jack Barakat! Cool to meet you!"

"y-yeah cool to meet you too."

"HOLY TITS! You're British?! THATS AWESOME!" Damn, i think i just came off to strong. He just blushed and nodded.

aw, he blushed.

"Sooooo, Jack. Alex here has the same schedule as you, mind hangin' with him today?" Rian asked me with a sly smirk, knowing i want to get know this kid, (if you know what i mean)

"no problem!"

Rian left me and Alex alone. Awesome.

"So Alex, why did you come to Baltimore?"

"um my parents got a divorce when I was young, and it cost too much to live in the U.K. so mum and I moved here," he seems shy.

"oh cool. so where do you live? Maybe we could hang out after school?" did me asking that sound stalkerish? i hope not.

"uh i live on Thames Steet, in a big white house, n yeah, that sounds great!" he had a huge grin on his face, thank god.

"sweet!"

-LATER THAT DAY-

Alex's POV

I CANNOT BELIEVE JACK IS COMING TO MY HOUSE ASFGGJKSDJFA

I can't believe that im getting so excited over a boy i've only known for 4 hours. I hope we become really great friends, or something more. Look at me thinking I'd have a chance with Jack. He's so gorgeous, funny, and all around amazing. Plus, I don't even know if he is gay or not. No he's probably not gay.

"alex? aaaaleex! ALEX!" Jack was yelling into my face, oh shit I forgot I was talking to me.

"Ohmygod! sorry I-I zoned out." i blushed.

"hahaha its okay dude! and you blush alot." he smiled.

Thanks Jack, you just made me blush even more.
♠ ♠ ♠
im sorry i suck at this................