Status: im sorry im stupid and hardly know how to work this.

Tell Me What Your Best Friend Knows

Are You Having Trouble Finding Sleep At Night?

Alex's POV-

I stirred awake from having another bad dream. I checked my phone and it was 2 in the morning. Greeeeeat. I won't be falling back to sleep now. I just sat on Jacks bed snuggling back into him because i was cold and he was cute. He had a small smile on his face when he slept.

I finally got bored enough at 3 and decided to wake Jack up.

"jackky, wake up."

"Jackaryyy!"

"JACK WAKE UP!"

Finally he opened his eyes, and grabbed on to me pulling me closer to him.

"Yes Lexy? What's up?"

"I-i couldn't sleep and i wanted you to be awake with me."

"hmm, okay. So why can't you sleep?"

"I had a bad dream, again..."

"oh Lex, what was it about?"
"well... I had a brother wh-who committed suicide when i was six, and i found him and-"

"OH LEXY i'm so sorry that happened to you! Come here"

Jack held out his arms for a hug, i did as told and he hugged me tight, then kissed my head.

"I'm sorry i keep breaking down like this."

"shhh, Lex it's alright. I am here for you when ever you need me, no matter what."

"N-no matter what?"

"no matter what." Jack smiled at me and I gave a small one back, then kissed HIS cheek, like he did to me the other day.

I was falling for Jack, so hardcore.

Jack's POV-

Alex had kissed my cheek and I blushed.

Is there a chance he likes me back?

I got Alex back to sleep in a matter of minutes.

My alarm went off at 6;00 school is starting in 45 minutes. Shit.

I woke Alex up, got him fresh clothes and gave him one of my beanies so he didn't have to do his hair. We were now both ready and I drove us to school. Alex turned on some Blink-182 and we both started to sing along. I sang Tom's parts and he sang Mark's.

We arrived at school 4 minutes late so we split up to our lockers and then sprinted to homeroom. I am surprised we didn't get yelled at.

Rian's POV-

"hey Jack!"

"yeah, man? SUP!"

"can we talk outside for a minute?" (it was lunch so we could go outside.)

"yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuP."

Jack followed me outside. I'm gonna ask him about what's going on between him and Alex. I had told our friend Zack to meet us out there because he was wondering just as much as I was. We both new Jack was gay and were completely okay with it. Because he's no different than us, I mean.... you can't help who you fall in love with.

"So, what do you guys need to talk to me about?"

here we go.

"Whats going on between you and Alex? He seems to like you, and you seem to be falling for him, right?" Zack beat me to asking him, all welll.

"okay well yeah I am falling for him like hardcore. But, i really don't think he likes me even though when I kissed his cheek he-"

"YOU KISSED HIS CHEEK OMG THATS SO CUTE!" Zack interrupted.

"yeeaaah, and he kissed mine lsat night!!!"

Zack and Jack when into girl mode. They were jumping up and down giggling like a girl does when she figures out the guy she likes, likes her back.

"ANYWAYS GIRLS"

they gave me a mad look when i called them that.

"so what are you gonna do? Ask him out on a date?"

"not yet, i don't know if he likes me, i mean we've only known each other for 3 days"

"dude, are you kidding me? if you don't act now you'll lose him, and he totally likes you!"

"okay i will do something soon!"

_____________________
♠ ♠ ♠
kinda short, derrrr. I used the word hardcore so many times that's so hardcore. I'm annoying sorry. Lul when i was writing this my legs fell asleep and it hurt so bad. xD okay feedback? no, wow youre cool. byyyyyeeeeeee. xo <3