Status: im sorry im stupid and hardly know how to work this.

Tell Me What Your Best Friend Knows

And we whisper, "Say what you're thinking right now"

Alex's POV

I got Jack this amazing acoustic guitar for Christmas. A long with the other things to go with it. I also got him a new pair of skinny jeans from Hot Topic, (those make his ass look uh-may-zing) and two tickets to see New Found Glory!

*CHRISTMAS DAY*

I was awakened by Jack jumping on my bed and screaming "ALEX ALEXLEXLEXALEXLEXSEXYLEXYLEXLEX GET UP GET UP GET UP ITS CHRISTMAS!" Normally I would think that was cute, but the time right now is 5:00 am. Thanks for being a child sometimes Jack. But,on the other hand, ITS CHRISTMAS! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY.

"Jack really was that necessary?" I groggily asked him.

"Yes babe it was because ITS CHRISTMAS BITCH!" I laughed out loud when he screamed the last part. Jack and I are going to start Christmas at my house, then going to Rians because he has presents for us, same with Zack's, then we will go to Jacks house to get presents from his family, then we will split and go back to our own houses for dinner.

Jack and I made our way downstairs. There were SO MANY presents! gaaah I love Christmas so much. I sat on the couches with my dad and mom whilst Jack handed out the presents.

My mom got Jack a couple new shirts which was sweet of them. They got me a new Mac laptop! FUCK YES. I gave Jack his presents and he started crying. awwwh Jack.

"Alex, babe. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! and, I knew you'd get me another pair of these jeans.... ha ha ha!" He came over and kissed me, i gladly kissed back.

"you are welcome, baby. Oh, so I am that predictable, yeah?" I smirked.

"yes you are because I knew you were going to say 'yeah' at the end of that sentence." He chuckled. I playfully hit his chest.

"MUUUUMMMA! Me and Jack are going over to Rians. He says he has gotten presents for us, is that okay?" I hoped my mum would say yes.

"oh? Is that so?" I nodded, "Well then, I guess you will have to! Just make sure to be home before too late."

"alright, thank you mum." Jack and I kissed her cheek good bye.

Rian had gotten me and Jack matching cardigans. "AHAHAHA THANKS RIAN" He gave them to us as a joke, but I actually thought it was cute.

Zack had gotten us both a framed picture of Jack and I. He took it when we didn't realize, and it just showed how much we like, maybe even love each other.

Next up we went to Jacks house.

Jacks POV-

Alex and I were headed to my house so I could give him his presents.

I am super duper excited. I got Alex a couple button down long sleeves, ( because he looks so sexy when he wears them), a new amp, and SO MAAAAANNNYY BAND TEES.

"awh! Baby, I love them so so so much, yeah! You are so so sweet and just fuck i love you okay?!"

Alex just said he loves me. What. I am not ready for this I just can't, I don't know.

"Alex, I.."

"Oh, fuck I new I shouldn't have said anything, fuck, i- im leaving."

"Alex! Wa-" I was cut off by Alex slamming the door shut leaving all of his gifts here, not to mention the bracelet he said he'd never take off.

I need to make this right.

Alex's POV-

I ran out of Jacks house, I new I should not have said anything but, it was spur if the moment, and i really do love him.

I got to my house and just ignored everyone. I stepped into my room and over to the drawer where I keep my razors. Yes, I am aware I haven't resorted to this in a while but I am sad and angry and just uuugh!

I put the razor on my upper thigh and gently pressed down whilst sliding along my thigh. Just as I was about to do this again I heard a strange noise coming from my window. Like pebbles? Or maybe hail? And someone singing. Uh, What the fuck is going on today.

I looked outside and there was Jack holding a boombox over his head whilst throwing rocks at my window. He was singing "The Best Of Me" by The Starting Line.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY IM BACK! I hope you liked it! I will update tomorrow or tonight, im inspired! xo