Call Me Maybe

Jenny has been at McKinley for years and she has always been interested in becoming a Doctor, however, one day a cute, curly haired man that goes by the name of Blaine walks down the halls of McKinley and she becomes crazy about him. There's a few problems though, Blaine's gay, he's in a relationship with Kurt and he doesn't even know Jenny exists...
  1. Chapter 1-First Meeting
    Jenny Spears has liked Blaine for ages and finally he starts to notice her.
  2. Chapter 2-I Love You?
    As Blaine and Jenny become good friends, Jenny let's slip of her feelings for Blaine, making it difficult for them to remain friends.
  3. Chapter 3-Everything's Changing
    A year has passed and Kurt's gone to New York, whilst Blaine is left behind, meanwhile, Jenny has moved on from Blaine...
  4. Chapter 4-Awkward
    Blaine cheats on Kurt and so Jenny comforts him...
  5. Chapter 5-Jealousy
    Jenny feels jealous of Brittany's and Sam's friendship, meanwhile, both Blaine and Jenny get closer.
  6. Chapter 6-Torn
    Blaine and Jenny continue to get close, whilst Sam reveals his feelings for Jenny.
  7. Chapter 7-Passion
    Jenny has her date with Sam, only for Kurt to make their date go a little awkwardly.
  8. Chapter 8-Ready
    Jenny decides she's ready to sleep with Sam, only Blaine wants to spend more time with her too. So she has to choose Sam or Blaine?