Status: Comments? Recommendations? Subscriptions?

Perfect Insanity

Rayven, pronounced as (Ray)-(Ven), hasn’t seen her biological father since she was 3 when her mom took her away from Huntington Beach and moved to Joplin, Missouri. Several years of not receiving one phone call, letter, or anything from her father, she begins to believe he doesn’t want to have anything to do with her.

Rayven’s mother remarries to a man named Bill Aumor. At the age of 10, this man, well I would classify his ass as a monster, started beating Rayven and her mother Jaydee. Rayven would always scream for her real father but Bill hits harder every time. Jaydee tries to get Bill to stop but he turns his rage onto her.

When Rayven turned 13, she noticed her subconscious mind starting to give her ideas of how to turn the anger she has inside onto Bill. Her mind wants her to kill him for everything he’s put her through. Another side of Rayven is begging to be released.

*DISCLAIMER!!!*

I DO NOT own Avenged Sevenfold or anyone they are associated with (e.g. Wife or girlfriend). I DO OWN all original characters.

By the way, Jimmy Sullivan will be alive and kicking! Enjoy! Maybe even leaving me some comments and recommendations?