Status: Comments? Recommendations? Subscriptions?

Perfect Insanity

Chapter One

Has my dad forgotten about me? Surely he’s not forgotten me this quickly…or has he? I wish I was 3 years old again. We used to have so much fun before mom decided to take me away from him forever and marry this other prick. I would always yell for my dad but mom would tell me that Bill is my dad. I would yell at her again saying that he was just my stepdad and she would get pissed off.

Now to make things worse, when I turned 10 Bill started beating my mom and I interfered and he began to hit on me. The hitting became worse with every drunken passing day. It went from being slapped across the face to getting hit with his large fist anywhere he wanted to aim. The days turned into months and the beatings went to being sexual.
At 13 years old, I started noticing these thoughts of murder running through my subconscious mind. Every time he would beat me the voice would tell me that I should turn the tables on him and show him how it feels to be beaten. For some reason I would throw that voice into the back of my mind. I guess out of fear of I couldn’t do it.

I’m now 15 years old and it’s getting harder to ignore the voice. Bill started raping me more frequently and the beatings have gone to torture and my mom won’t make a single fucking move to stop him. It’s like she wants him to do it to me. Every time I come out of a torture that lasts for days, she won’t even come and check on me and if I pass her in the house she won’t even acknowledge me. I thought mothers were supposed to protect their children from monsters like Bill? She acts like she’s jealous that I’m being tortured and she isn’t. I would gladly take her place if I could. I would do anything to get away from the beatings, torture, and rape.

I bandaged my wounds from another week of being down in the basement torture chamber. I hate it when he drags me down there into that cold and dark basement. He never gives me an ounce of food or water for at least 3 days and then he starts his torture. I never can see to fight back because it’s so dark down there. I laid down in the bed carefully and covered up my battered and broken body.

Kill him Rayven! You know you want to make him feel the pain you’re feeling right now. You want him to suffer!

“I can’t do it!” I whisper-yelled to the voice that plagues my mind.

Why the fuck not? Are you afraid that he’ll over-power you and kill you for laying a hand on him?

“Yes…and I don’t want mom getting into the middle of it. She might get herself killed.” I said lowly.

Rayven she never gave 2 fucks about your personal well-being so why should you care about hers? If she did care then she should have left you with your father! She wouldn’t keep you here to be beaten, raped, and tortured!

“Maybe you’re right…but I still can’t do it. Now leave me be so I can get some sleep.” I said sadly. The embodied voice was always right. If she really did give a shit about me, she would have left me with dad.

Alright I’ll let you sleep but you know you have to step up before he does kill you. You need to get to him first.

I closed my eyes drifting into a well-needed sleep with the words of the voice echoing in my head.

--------------------Jaydee’s POV----------------------

I hate having to see my precious baby girl be hurt by Bill but there’s nothing I can do about it. Bill has me avoiding her like a plague and I can’t stand it but I can’t disobey him. If I do, Rayven will be tortured again for another week and I know she wouldn’t be able to take it. I put his clothes away as he entered our bedroom.

“We need to talk so sit your ass down.” I did as he said and sat down on the bed looking up into his eyes.
“I want you to get rid of Rayven.”

“What do you mean? I can’t kick her out. She’s only 15.” I said confused.

“Oh you’ll be kicking her out of the house alright. She’ll be kicked right into her own grave by you. I want you to kill her.”

“What?” I questioned.

“You fucking heard me. You will take her out of this house right now and go into the woods and kill her and then bury her. I want you back in 3 hours and make sure to leave her blood on you so I can make sure you really did do it and get that necklace too. I want you to have something to remind you of how you killed your own flesh and blood. Let it remind you of all the times you talked back to me.”

“I can’t kill my daughter.” I said with tears in my eyes.

“Oh you will. You can either do it or I’ll kill you right now.” I could see the evilness in his eyes and I knew he would do it without hesitation. I can’t do it. I don’t give a fuck if he kills me. I’ve hurt my daughter for too long and today it fucking stops here.

“No.” I said lowly.

“What did you just say?”

“I said no.” I repeated louder.

“No? Alright then.” He lunged towards me and I felt something cold rake across my throat. I tried to scream but only a gurgling sound came out of my mouth. I looked at my hands and they were covered with blood. My knees gave out from under me and I crumbled to the floor in a bloody heap. My vision started blurring and I knew I was gone.

--------------------Bill’s POV---------------------

I watched as Jaydee bled out all over the hardwood floor. I smiled at her pale corpse happy with my work. Now I have to get rid of that little bitch. I pulled open a filing cabinet and looked through it until I found Rayven’s birth certificate and social security card. I found the document and looked over it to find the name of her father.

Father: Brian Elwin Haner Jr.

It even had an address and I have a special plan on giving her back to that ingrate and it won’t be in the shape he’ll be hoping for.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? New story! Have another too coming