Status: Comments? Recommendations? Subscriptions?

Perfect Insanity

Twenty-Four

I've been out of the hospital almost a week and everyone is really getting on my nerves. I know they don't mean to but I would at least like a little peace and quiet without someone coming to me every 5 minutes asking if I need anything. Is it not enough that I have to lay in bed and not get up and do anything? I'm so fed up with it. I pulled the covered off of me and gently sat up in bed and swung my feet over the side where they touched on the cold floor. I pushed myself up and getting my balance before I walked out of my room and down the stairs and into the kitchen. I swear I'm going to do something myself for once just to show them I can without any pain. I opened the fridge and decided it would be ncie to fix everyone breakfast. I started getting all the things I needed for a good breakfast and I started getting to work. I swear if one person comes down here while I'm cooking and tells me to go back to bed, I will go ape shit on whoever it is.

I was almost finished with cooking when I heard someone clear their throat. I looked over my shoulder and seen dad and went right back to cooking.

"Good morning dad. I thought I would fix breakfast for you guys." I said as I stirred the eggs.

"Aren't you supposed to be resting?"

"Dad, you've got to let me do things on my own. I don't have any pain and besides I'd rather be up and doing something than laying in a bed all day long." I said putting the eggs into a bowl. I placed the skillet into the sink and startedd washing it.

"I know you want to do things on your own but you heard what the doctor told you to do. He said to say in bed for 2 weeks and let yourself heal. No strinuous activity."

"This isn't strinuous activity! I'm just standing here making breakfast. It's not like I'm lifting up a heavy trashbag and dragging it all the way down to the mailbox." I said laughing. The look on his face made me quickly cease my chuckles.

"Come on dad. I just don't want to be treated like I'm helpless. I know if you were in the predictament I'm in you would be up and walking around and you wouldn't want people bothering you every 5 minutes with questions." I stated as I set the table.

"Yeah...maybe you're right."

"I'm almost always right." I said smiling. He came over to me and wrapped his loving arms around me gently for a hug.

"Now since breakfast is ready, can you go up and get the rest of the guys?" I said letting him go and getting me a soda from the fridge.

"Of course." he bowed to me and I just rolled my eyes before sitting down. I heard his footsteps go up he stairs and then banging on the doors yelling for everyone to get up. I shook my head and thought I should have just woken them up myself. I heard thundering footsteps and the only person who makes that much noise is Jimmy. I looked over at the doorway and seen him laying on the floor like he was modeling. I couldn't help but laugh and he got to his feet and came over to the table just as the others came down. When everyone was in the kitchen we began to eat. It was a really nice to see 5 huge guys all sitting around the table gorging themselves on my food. They eat like they'v never seen food before in their lives!

They all finished and I knew they had to go to the studio today and Val was visiting her mom so I had the house all to myself. Dad kissed my forehead and the guys just ruffled my hair into a mess before leaving the house. I got up from my seat and gathered all the plates and bowls and started washing them. It seems like it doesn't take me long to do them and get them put away. I wonder why? Oh well, when I finished cleaning up the kitchen, I went into the living room and laid down on the couch and flipped through the channels to find something to watch.

I laid there watching TV and occasionally flipping through the channels until I seen my dad on MTV. I turned up the volume and began to listen in.

"Shadows! How did you feel when you found out that Bill Aumor had escaped prison?"

"I was angry along with the rest of the guys especially Syn. Wouldn't you be?" Matt answered to the reporter.

"May we ask what her condition was while she was in the hospital and how is she doing today?"

"While she was in the hospital, she was in critical condition and I didn't know whether she was going to make it. Now that she's out of the hospital, she's doing great. I think she was a tad bit annoyed at us for coming and asking her every 5 minutes if she needed anything but what do you expect?." Matt said laughing at the last part he said.

"Do you think we could ever interview your daughter, Syn?"

"I don't know. I would have to ask her if she would want to." dad answered honestly.

"Who would you want to interview her?"

"You'll find out when I talk to my manager about it." dad said nodding.

"I have a question for both Synyster Gates and Vengeance!"

"Fire away." dad said smiling.

"Our sources say that your now ex-girlfriend Michelle and Vengeance's now Ex-girlfriend, were the ones who told your girlfriend, Jaydee, to leave Huntinton Beach with her daughter Rayven because of some deal saying that you didn't want to have anything to do with either of them. Is this true?"

"Unfortunately it is true. When I found out about the whole situation, Michelle was put out of my life forever. I never wanted to see her again." dad said hanging his head.

"Gena was cut out of everything that I do. I think it was low that she would tell someone Syn loves and cares about that vicious bunch of lies."

"How are you both doing now? Are there any girls that have peaked your interest?" a reported asked as she looked down at a pad she had in her hand.

"I haven't found anyone yet but there are plenty of chicks out there that could peak my interest."

"Same goes for me but I don't think I'll be doing anything for a long time." dad said smiling.

"Does anyone have anymore questions?"

"Yeah. When is the tour starting?" a reporter said standing up.

"We plan to start the tour in 2 months. The artists who will be touring with us include Slipknot, Papa Roach, System Of A Down, Bullet For My Valentine, and various others."

"Are you taking Rayven with you?" the same reporter asked.

"I don't really know if she would want to go but that's her decision...and the decision of our manager."

"Hey now Syn, I think it would really cool to have her come on tour with us but if she doesn't want to she doesn't have to." another man said looking at my dad.


I could see the smile on my dad's face when, I guess, his manager spoke up about me. I think going with them and meeting all those bands would be a cool experience! I hope he talks to me about going with them. I think it would be exciting! I listened to the rest of the interview before flipping the channels again and watching something else. Dad came home and I was still laying on the couch.

"Hey dad! I seen the interview on MTV." I said smiling.

"Really? How did you think it went?"

"It went well. I liked it." I said shrugging. Dad pulls up my legs and sits down and places my legs into his lap.

"So what did you do today?"

"I laid around and watched TV, got up and made me something to eat, and then laid back here and watched more TV." I said propping my hands on my stomach.

"Any pain today?"

"None. I've felt good all day." I said smiling.

"That's wonderful. I need to talk to you about the interview you saw today."

"What about it dad?" I asked raising a brow.

"I guess you seen where they asked if you would want to be interviewed."

"Yes I did." I sad nodding.

"Well, I talked to my manager after the interview and he's calling in someone to do your interview right here at the house. I mean if you want to do it."

"What kind of questions will they be asking me?" I asked curiously.

"The person would probably ask you about the incident with Bill."

"I can do that." I said honestly.

"Are you sure? I mean if you're not comfortable with it."

"Dad, in some way I need to do this. I think people would benefit from hearing my story and it might just save someone's life." I said sitting up.

"Are you absolutely sure you want to do that?"

"Yes dad and I would like all of the guys to be there. Sort of like a moral support." I stated.

"Alright. Tomorrow when we go to the studio, I'll let our manager know."

"Good. Is there anything else about your interview today that you want to talk to me about?" I asked looking over at him.

"Yes actually. The tour is comig up soon and I was wondering if you want to go. If you don't you can stay with Papa Gates and Suzy."

"I want to go. I think it would be cool to see what you guys do on tour." I said smiling.

"Good. Then I'll let the manager know that as well." Dad and I lounged around and he told me some stories about the past tours he went on. Jimmy is quite a character when he's out on the road. I don't see how they didn't end up killing him or locking him in a closet or something. When it was getting dark, dad went into the kitchen and fixed us something to eat and brought it back to me in the living room and we sat there eating and watching random movies. It's a real enjoyment to be with my dad. I wouldn't trade it for anything in this world.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?