Status: Comments? Recommendations? Subscriptions?

Perfect Insanity

Chapter Three

------------Bill’s POV---------------

It took almost 3 days of nonstop driving and 6 injections to keep the bitch asleep until we got to California. I pulled off the side of the road and punched in the address to the home of Brian Haner Jr. into the GPS system. I followed the directions given until I reached Huntington Beach. I parked right outside a 2 story house and I grabbed my gloves and a brick with a note tied to it.

I set the brick in the front seat as I pulled the bitch out of the truck and onto the lawn of the home. I grabbed the brick and threw it through the window and rushed back into my truck and bailed out of there. I watched the lights go on as I sped down the road. My job was fucking more than done.

-------------Suzy’s POV----------------

I sat in the living room watching a romantic movie with my husband Brian Sr. when something came crashing through the window and the alarm sounded. Brian immediately sprung to his feet and turned on the lights. I saw a brick lying on top of the broken glass and he picked it up.

“What is it honey?” I asked coming to his side.

“Maybe you should read this.” He handed it to me and I began to read.

A very special delivery is waiting for you. Courtesy of Jaydee Claye.

“Oh my God!” I watched as Brian ran out of the room.

“Suzy! Call 911!” I ran to where he had the front door open and down on the ground holding someone.

“Who is that?” I asked looking at the blood covered person with my phone in hand.

“It’s Rayven…Brian’s daughter.”
♠ ♠ ♠
cliffed to the hanger lol