Status: Comments? Recommendations? Subscriptions?

Perfect Insanity

Chapter Four

I followed behind Brian as we walked with the nurses, doctors, and paramedics down to an Exam Room.

“I’m sorry but you two have to stay out here while the doctors work on her.” A nurse said stopping us at the door. She went in shutting the swinging door behind her and we stood watching through the small glass window as they worked on her. Oh God! Brian is going to be very upset.

“Maybe I should go call Brian.” I suggested while looking away from her battered body.

“I’ll go do it. You sit down and wait for someone to tell you something about her.”

“Alright.” I said nodding and Brian sat me down in a chair right outside of the room. My god I hope Rayven is going to be alright.

--------------Brian’s POV--------------

My cell phone began to ring and I saw it was my father.

“Dad, why are you calling me at 3 in the morning?” I said rubbing my eyes.

“Son, I know it’s late but you need to get to the hospital right now.”

“Dad what’s going on? Are you and Suzy alright?” I asked sitting up.

“We are just fine but Rayven isn’t.”

“My daughter? What’s she doing there?” I asked in panic as I put on my clothes.

“I’ll explain more when you get here.”

“I’m on my way.” I said hanging up the phone and throwing on my shoes. I left my room in a hurry and grabbed my keys as I rushed out the door. I got into my car and sped down the road towards the hospital. I know I was doing well over the speed limit but I need to know what’s happened to my daughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments pwease