To Be Born Different.

Someone like me

'Look at her!' ' Is she cosplaying or something?' 'Why would you come to school like that everyday?' 'What a weirdo!'

I bow my head as i walk past. They whisper these things to each other. They think that I can't hear them, but I can. They Look at me like i'm a freak, I don't blame them, I admit it, I am a freak.

"Why?" I whisper to myself.

"Why couldn't i just be like them? Normal? An ordinary Junior-High girl? Why?" I ask myself over and over until I reach my classroom. I open the sliding door to find my usual classroom. My desk being on the right, second from the back beside the window. I love my desk, no one can disturb me there, I can just look out of the window at the cherry blossoms, then drift into a daily dream. The classroom seemed normal, that is, before the bell went.

Once the bell had gone, my teacher walked into the classroom and we did our daily greeting.

"Sensei, ohayougozaimasu!" We all sat down and waited for the lesson to begin, though instead of a long boring introduction on what we would be doing for the day, the teacher called for someone outside.

"Sayaka-san. Would you come in here please?" The door slid open gently and a girl about my age with rather long light brown hair and a beautiful face walked in. She was wearing an expression that almost looked bored, but slightly curious at the same time. She walked up to the teacher and turned to face the class. That's when i noticed that everything is about to change, it wasn't going to be the same as yesterday, nor any other day. I had finally found someone, someone that has probably gone through the pain and suffering that i have gone through. Someone, just like me...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy ^^