All I Need Is Faith

His name is Jake. He's 21 years old and works as a web designer. He's really funny and very outgoing but can also be really irritating and he can lose patience easily. He’s tall and slim. He has a well build body with broad shoulders. He has short black hair and dark green eyes. Oh I almost forgot he's a father of an adorable 6 year old girl, which she is named Katie.

Her name is Faith. She's 20 years old and she's a writer. She's neither tall nor short about medium height. She's thin but not skinny. She has long blond hair and blue eyes. She's really sweet and loves children especially girls. She's very kind and always thinks about others before herself. She's religious and she believes in God. She still lives with her parents which consists of her, and her brother Neil (who died a year ago) and her parents.

So one day Faith was driving fast and she unintentionally ran over a little girl which just all of a sudden had appeared on the street. The young girl fell into a coma. Faith felt so awful that she went everyday to the hospital and stayed at her side praying for her. But what happened when she started to have feelings for the young girl's father who had been really mad at her and wouldn't want to talk to her?
  1. 1
  2. 2