Prince 'Charming'

The Event

It all happened at the end of last year. I was a sophomore. People think that I was young. I wasn’t. I was 16. I was totally fine with my life, being single and had no problems. Until I met him.

Let's call him Prince Kendall. Mr. White, the math teacher, sat him behind me in class. I guess you could say that that’s how it all started. We didn't really notice each other until that happened. We were both really bad at math, so I guess we were good for each other in a way.

That day I stayed after school and when I walked in to the “teen program” at our school. I could feel in my bones that, that moment was gonna change my life.

I reached for the handle, slowly turned it and walked in, and I saw him in the corner. He gave me the most energetic smile I could ever imagine, like he was happy to see me; really happy. I laughed and smiled to myself as I set my stuff down, then left.

That was the only time I actually saw him that day. The rest of the days I didn't see him as much, only in math.

When I wanted to do something about it, I started joking around with him. I played around with him saying that he wasn't supposed to write on the test. Which he wasn't, but I still gave him a hard time about it.

Spring break came, and when I was coming back from Los Angeles, I decided to be brave, and send him a message on Facebook. He replied an hour later, and we talked for a while, until I went to bed.

The next day I was going over to my friends house, and I was getting ready when I messaged him. He replied quickly, since he was online, and he asked me for my number. So I gave it to him, and he tried to mess with me when at first, but I wasn't that stupid. We texted back and forth, then he started calling me baby.

I was so happy because most of the guys I liked never liked me back. Ever. I wanted him to be with me so I stepped it up a bit.

See, most people would take advantage of this. We would text each other, and then we were gonna go to this prom-like thing together.

But, when the time came, we didn't go.

I didn't really want to go to it. I wanted a night with just him. And, it worked out that way. That night when we went to the movies.

My cousin Jackie did my hair and make-up for me, and that night, I
looked really snazzy. I wore a sundress with my boots, and a white hat. My outfit was just perfect.

And Prince Kendall looked… Oh my God. He wore the same thing he wore to school that day, but, in his eyes, I could tell he only wanted to be with me that night.

That night was so much fun. I got to hold his hand almost all night. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world.

After both of the movies we went to go eat, and, honestly I wasn’t hungry, but, he thought I was. So we went to Jack In The Box, and he took me home.

We were in the back seat and he was holding my hand. He put his head on my shoulder and started to drift off to sleep. Then, a little while after that, he started talking in his sleep. Saying things like: “Baby, you’re so beautiful.”, “Im glad you’re my girlfriend”.

Not saying I didn’t like that, but it was kinda unexpected. I could feel myself smiling like an idiot, and I felt something wet go down my arm.

I look, and its drool.

Amazing.