Prince 'Charming'

My Angel in Disguise.

Lets go back a few months. A little bit after I gave Prince Kendall my number..

“Lets play the question game(: ” The prince texted.

“Sure, why not. I wanna know you a little better..“ I smiled and texted back.

“What is your worst fear?”

“Spiders… all the way. Oh and losing someone I really care about.”

“Yeah. I hate spiders.”

“What about you? What are you scared of?”

“Im scared of losing you.”

I honestly didn’t know what to say to that. I thought he said that to only get on my good side. But I had a surprise for him.

I didn’t have a good side.

The only side I had was a bad side. And if you weren’t on it then you were good.

The next day came. Monday. Ugh. My alarm went off. “alright. Alright im up! Damn. Leave me alone!“ I thought in my head. I look at the time and it was 6:00am. I get up and I get my ipod from cross the room. When I picked it up I saw I had a new text.

From: Prince Kendall

Good morning sleeping beauty (:
Today after school your gonna come over and meet my mom, k?

That text made my day and my day havent started yet. But I didnt know about meeting his mom. What if I screw this up? oh no… I was a nervous wreck. I put on my clothes and a happy face.

When I got to school I saw that he was waiting for me at the front. I walked up to him and he threw his arms around me and gave me the biggest hug hes ever givin me. “I missed you” he whispers in my ear. “I missed you too” I whispered back.
“are you ready to meet my mom?” he smiled.
“does I look like im ready to meet your mom?” I joked.
“why, yes it does. I think your also ready to meet my grandpa and my sister while were at it.” he winked at me. Oh no. not more people! People don’t like me!

Ugh. Damn Prince Kendall. Why do you have to be so cute.

The day passed on and then came the ride to his castle. I sat in the backseat. And of corse his family has a nice as hell car. When I sat down I was afraid to even move, thinking I was gonna mess up their seats. Queen Kendall turned onto their road., the prince turned around to me “ we have our own road. Its called Durban’” he said cutely..
“So, what are you guys gonna do while shes here?” the queen asked.
“I don’t know, maybe watch a movie” the prince said.

Once we got to there castle, as I walk into their 4 bedroom, 2 bath place and realized something.

What am I getting myself in to?

When I walked in his living room. “can you please remove your shoes?” Prince Kendall asked. Did so and we walked deeper in the room. “This is my castle. Its bigger then we need it. Well… actually its my papa’s castle.” he finished.

Papa?

“Papa?” I asked confused.
“Yeah my grandpa.” he laughed.

Oh god I loved that laugh.

The next thing I knew there was a blonde girl coming towards us. She looked about 18 or 19.
Im guessing that’s Princess Kendall. Awesome.

“Hi. You must be my brothers girl. He talks a lot about you.” she said. “I’m his sister”. I smiled at her to be polite then I looked at the prince. He was blushing. Hardcore.
“I guess I am his girl.” I laughed. “well I am gonna go to my singing lession. I’ll see you guys later.” she sung and danced out of the room.

Before I knew it we where cuddled up on the couch watching a movie. Prince Kendall held my hand and was rubing my wrist with his thumb until he felt something..

“What is this?” he asked.
“whats, what?” I replied.

The prince took my arm and pulled up my coat sleeve, reviling my wrist. Oh no. I tried to pull away but he wouldn’t let go of me.
“Have you been cutting yourself?” his voice cracked. Was he gonna cry..? I look up into his chocolate brown eyes and sigh.