Status: work in progress.. will update on weekends.. thanks for reading.

Cross the Line

How long have you known?

ALEX'S POV

"I haven't made my decision yet. But I think I want to go." I told her again. "But, Alex! You can't leave me here!" Hannah whined again. She had come by my school to try and convince me not to go to Australia.

"I can't always make you happy." I sighed in frustration. Why wouldn't she listen?

"Tell your father that you fell in love with me! Then he'll let you stay! Your father likes me, if we were to date he'd obviously let you stay here!" she rambled. That was an okay idea. One problem. I wasn't in love with Hannah, I like Blake.

"It's my decision." I said and hung up. Maybe I should stay for Blake, but I really do actually might want to go to Australia.

BLAKE'S POV

Ever since Paul came, I had spent most of my time with him. He would call me up for dinner, try to get me to cut classes and hang out with him. He didnt know here parts of California very well, so he had asked me to give him a tour. But how would I know? I've only been here for about 2 almost 3 months.

"I have plans tonight!" I wined to Paul over the phone. He had called me again to invite me out for dinner, but tonight was game night with the All Time Low boys. "Cancel it!" He demanded. "No!" I shouted back. Alex was staring cautiously at me as if whatever I was saying right now would be very important.

"Blaaaaaakkeeeeee!...." He whined to me. "I'm not free tonight! Go have dinner with your secretary!" I snapped and hung up. Sometimes he really pushed my limits. But other times, when he's the kind and caring Paul, it's really nice to talk to him.

Paul was in California for about a month. He was a well known travel journalist, and was completing an assignment. He has his own secretary who follows him everywhere he's assigned to.

"We on for games tonight?" Jack questioned as he entered my dorm. He was answered by cheers as we dialed up Dominos Pizza and started up the Xbox.

I was halfway kicking Alex's but in Street Fighter 2 when someone knocked on my dorm door. Rian got up the sofa and skipped to the door while Zack and Jack hid the pizza box. food actually wasnt allowed in the dorms. I was to focused in the game I didn't bother to turn around and see who it was, but then I heard his Irish voice.

"Blake!" He sat down next to me. "Hey, Paul!" I said. I finished Alex off with a roundhouse kick and did a little victory dance. "Guys, this is Paul! Paul, this is Jack, Zack and Rian." I gestured to each of them.

They said hi's and nods as Jack asked. "What brings you down to Cali?" Paul eyed me and smirked. "I really missed Blake's face." He stated. I choke on my pizza and slapped his shoulder. Alex who was sitting on my other side tensed up.

"He has work here." I answered glaring at him. He just grinned and chuckled, "Why bother denying?" He started laughing as I punches his shoulder at the same spot. 'Stop it' I mouthed to him. He just kept on laughing.

"I'm throwing the trash." Alex mumbled and got up. He grabbed the bag of trash and walked out the dorm. Paul got up and followed Alex, "I'll accompany you!" he said cheerfully. I placed my hand on my forehead and shook my head at him. Am I worried about the two of them? Yes. Yes I am. Paul was known for getting into fights when we were in highschool.

I continued games with the boys, but on the inside I knew something would happen.

ALEX'S POV

I grabbed the black bag of trash and walked out the dorm with Paul right at my tail. "I'll accompany you!" he said. I rolled my eyes at him and carried on. He skipped along beside me and whistled. What was wrong with him. I didn't like the way he teased Blake.

Not that I believed that he was telling the truth... I mean. No way Blake would do that right? But it's actually possible since he's actually a girl.. What am I thinking about? Of course it's not true! I know Blake, and Blake would never lie to me like that. 'Well, he did lie about his gender..' A voice in my head rang. I shook my head and dumped the black bag into the dumpster.

"So, how long have you known about Blake's actual gender?" Paul asked. The look on his face was totally calm. As if he was asking me a simple maths question. He saw my shocked face. "Oh, don't worry! I've known Blake since she was 10. I know, you know.. So let's be honest. He's a girl! How long have you known?"

I didn't say anything. I was scared of I said anything that he'd tell Blake and Blake would leave. I looked at him, eye to eye. He had a smirk on his face and had his arms crossed. I controlled the anger that boiled through me and coursed it to flow out my nostrils and disappear. I turned around and walked away.

"I know you like her!" He called again. I stopped in my tracks. This is bad. "I don't." I persisted. I'm lying to myself and I know it. I do like him.

"I have a confession. I love Blake. And I have loved her way before you. So if you leave to Australia.. I guess there won't be any obstacles in my way to, you know..." he wiggled his brows. Now he really fired me up. My fist were balled up and my eyes were literally shooting lasers. I was afraid to turn around in case I end up killing him.

I took a few deep breaths and walked back to the dorm.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOHOO!!! Over 130 readers!
Thanks for reading!
STAY AWESOME! :)