Status: work in progress.. will update on weekends.. thanks for reading.

Cross the Line

It's not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are.

ALEX'S POV

"Alex, Is it true that you are being sent to Australia?", "Is this your choice or your fathers?", "What activities would you be doing there?", "Would the rest of All Time Low be following you? Or would you be abandoning them?"

All I wanted was to go out on this lovely Saturday and spend the day with my friends, out by the beach and shopping mall. I had no idea how the news about me going to Australia had spread all the way to the paparazzi and press. The boys, Blake, Paul and I, were surrounded by news reporters and cameramen from every radio station and news channel.

"No comment." I muttered as we squeezed through the crowd. I saw one of the reporters grabbing Blake, trying to get an answer. He squirmed and tried to pull away but the reporter had a strong grip. I made my way to them. "No comment." I snapped as I took his hand of Blake. He shank into the crowd. "Thanks." he mumbled and rubbed his wrist.

Before leaving the crowd I turned around and said, "No comment for now. I'll discuss this matter with my band manager and will get back to you." I turned. The reporters started asking more questions and tailed us. "Run. Pass the message." I whispered in Blake's ears.

He obeyed and passed it on to Paul. I felt my nerves twitch when he tiptoed and whispered the message into Paul's ear. I shook it off. I shouldn't be jealous. Why is he here? He so happened to be at school as we were going out so he tagged along. Everyone looked at me once they were informed of the plan. Behind us, the paparazzi was still following us and asking us questions. I stuck my hand out a little bit, and counted down. 3..2...1..

We took off running towards the end of the street. The news reporters and paparazzi following us behind. "Split up! Meet at the beach in half an hour!" Zack shouted. We silently agreed as we split down different directions of the 4 way junction.

I turned left and sped down. The paparazzi was still on our tails, but maybe about a few yards down. I decided to cross the road on a green light. The wouldn't be able to follow in a big group and will probably get hit by a car. I waited for my chance to run across, The paparazzi was getting closer.

The cars were pretty slow so I took my chance.

I ran across recklessly, earning foul language and horn from cars around. The paparazzi followed but had to stop as a big double decker bus was about to pass. I grinned and took the opportunity given and ran out of their sight. That's the trouble about being famous.. the paparazzi.

I turned around and saw Paul jogging behind me. "Nice move." He commented. He bent down and placed his hands on his knees, panting. "Looks like it's the two of us." he said breathlessly. I nodded and looked away so he couldn't see the pain and agony on my face. "Let's go."

We walked down towards the beach. Before that, we stopped by a souvenir shop and bought sunglasses and a hat for disguise.

"So, have you thought about what I said?" He smiled. I shrugged, and replied. "No matter where I go, I will make sure you will never get Blake." He chuckled. "So confident? You never know. She could come crying to me about how much she misses you.. do I really have to elaborate." I balled up my fist. "So you plan to take advantage over him?"

He placed a hand over his heart. "I would never." He grinned. "Fucker." I mumbled. I contained my anger. I picked up my pace and walked to the beach. Upon arriving, I noticed everyone was already there, waiting for Paul and myself.

"That was awesome! I never ran from a paparazzi before! Totally cool!" Blake rambled as he skipped around me. He was in a way, similar to Jack. Gets hyper at the most random moments. "Let's party!" I announced as I ruffled Blake's hair. I noticed it had grown longer than the first time he came to school.

"Wooohooo!" Blake cheered and skipped towards the water. We all slipped of our shoes and joined him. We splashed water around for a while before laying down on the sand and ordering pizza. Zack was playing his guitar as Blake sat next to me. "I tried to follow you, but you were too fast." He grinned. I chuckled, "Well, I am so sorry that I am way too awesome for you." I smiled smugly. She scoffed and started drawing on the sand.

In my pocket my phone rang. It was Flyzik. My manager. "Excuse me." I mumbled as I picked up the phone and walked to the water. "Hey!" I answered. We started talking about Australia. He has apparently talked to my father and the decision would only be made by me. I still wasn't sure.

I sighed and turned to face the group. Blake and Paul were side by side, giggling at something on the sand. Jealousy bubbled in my stomach. They threw their heads back in laughter. I balled up my fists.

'I have a confession. I love Blake. And I have loved her way before you. So if you leave to Australia.. I guess there won't be any obstacles in my way to, you know...' Paul's voice rang in my head. I cringed at the thought of it.

'Tell your father that you fell in love with me! Then he'll let you stay! Your father likes me, if we were to date he'd obviously let you stay here!' now I heard Hannah's voice. What is wrong with me I'm hearing a lot of things.

Then it hit me. If I leave, Paul will steal my Blake... so if I stay.. it's because.. I'm in love with-.. I like Blake. So, I'm staying for Blake.

Matt said, "Well, you have until tomorrow for your answer 'cause you have interviews coming and Australia will be one of the topic. Okay?"

"Matt, I've decided."

"That was fast."

"It's not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while... I'm sorry that my updates take like a week..
That quote is from Roy Disney, so I didn't come up with it. Hope you enjoyed it! Alex decided to stay cause he realised his feelings for Blake. Thanks for reading! It really means a lot!
STAY AWESOME!