Status: work in progress.. will update on weekends.. thanks for reading.

Cross the Line

She is in so much trouble.

The sunny Sunday sun shined down at us as we walked downtown. Like yesterday, we planned to spend time outside. The only difference between today and yesterday was that Alex had gone out to do an interview and he's been replaced by Riff and Hannah.

Hannah was busy rubbing shoulders with Paul as we sat down at the local park. I felt sorry for Paul who had enough patience to put up with Hannah. The park was full of little kids on the swings and slides so there was no possibility of us playing there no matter how much we wanted to.

"What do you think Alex is talking about now?" Hannah wondered aloud. "They're probably asking him about Australia." I mumbled. They all nodded in agreement. "Shouldn't the rest of All Time Low be there as well? Aren't you guys tired of being in his shadow?" I asked Zack. They shrugged.

"You're a fan, you should know the phrase in our Wightless video.. 'Lead singers are pampered' Its true." Rian chuckled. "But anyway, our fans love us too. Have you read our fanfiction?" Jack asked as he bounced up and down. I blushed. I did read a lot of Alex Gaskarth fan fiction.

Luckily the boys weren't looking. Paul had to leave because he had to finish his report before Monday. The 3 boys were helping each other climb up the tree that I was leaning on. While that, Riff handed me a yellow tennis ball. I threw it at the other corner of the park as he took off running for it.

Hannah sat beside me and sighed. "I'm sorry for making up lies about you." She mumbled. Was I hearing right? Was Hannah actually apologizing? "Uhh.. Yeah, it's alright." I scratched the back of my head. Riff came back and placed the ball on my lap.

"Wanna have a go?" I put the yellow ball in front of Hannah. Hesitantly, she reached out and threw it. A smile quickly spread out on her face as she watched Riff run after it. "Why are you being nice? I thought that I was a 'bitch' to you." She air quoted. I smiled and replied, "My dad said, as long as they apologize there isn't a need to hold a grudge." I sighed at the thought of my dad and clutched the necklace that hung loosely out of my shirt.

"He sounds awesome." She sighed again. I frowned at her. "My daddy's great but, it's just not fair when he's not home all the time. Ya' know?" She complained.

I couldn't believe it myself but for the first time, we actually talked like normal human beings... Like friends. She really missed her dad who was always working and was never really home. That's why she was close to Alex. He was one of the first male figures in her life.

It was nice talking to her, but somewhere deep inside my brain.. I knew this wouldn't last. I knew being nice wasn't in her character. She was used to being the bitchy, popular and daddy's girl Hannah that we all know. It was fun while it lasted anyway.

ALEX'S POV

Flyzik had arranged an interview with one of the reporters from a music magazine. I recognized her from the paparazzi yesterday. She had quite the sense of humor and liked to joke around with her queations. The interview went as normal, it was the usual questions like, 'Who's your idol?' Or 'What made you start music?' Then the question that I was expecting came.

"So what about Australia?" She wrote something down in her notebook and looked at me. I looked down a the blade recorder that was taping our conversation right now. Behind the reporter, there was a cameraman that was filming us.

"I have decided not to go." I stated confidently. She smiled, "And why not?" The reason. Another question I was also expecting. I had spent 20 minutes before this interview trying to think of a way to explain. I didn't really want to say it was because of Blake. But I knew they would be expecting me to stay for Hannah's sake.

"We'll, with the help and support from all my friends, I had actually managed to sing properly. I think I have more chances improving my voice with my friends rather than a doctor. Like I said to my manager yesterday, 'It's not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are'. Besides, I think true talent doesn't come from getting training from a doctor. No offense to singers out ther who do." I directed the last at the camera.

The reporter smirked, "Is that the truth or have you found a girl that you really like?" The thought of Blake immediately put a big smile on my face. I tried to refrain myself from smiling but it failed. "Ooh, I knew it! Look at that smile on his face, must be quite a girl, eh?" She cooed at me.

I adjusted Blake's grey beanie on my head. I had yet to give it back to him yet though I've been meaning to. "Let me guess. Hannah Curtis." She shot me a look like, 'I didn't even have to ask because I know I'm right'. "Umm.. It's sort of- but I really.." I stumbled over my words.

"That's so cute! Anyway, thanks for your time!"I thanked her and left the room. On the drive to lunch all I could do was refrain from killing myself. Now the whole world thinks I'm in love with Hannah.

I was walking back from the school gates, thinking about what I should do about the Hannah situation. It was late, I wasn't sure what time it was, but the moon was already out. I spent the whole day with Matt just catching up. but the actual reason was just to avoid the boys and Blake. I wasn't sure if they found out yet. I mentally slapped myself. Why didn't I deny it? What if Blake really thinks I liked Hannah?

"Alex!" I heard my name being called.

HANNAH'S POV

I stepped into Jenna's room and greeted her. Jenna was like, my BFFL. We did literally everything together. "How was your day?" She asked as I dropped onto her bed. I thought back about my day. My conversation with Blake and how she seemed to understand me. "It was okay, Alex wasn't there so that sucked."

We were just flipping through magazine's when I saw a big thick green book. "Jenna, what's this?" I asked as I pulled it out. "My middle school year book when I was in Ireland. Jenna had spent 2 years in Ireland because of her day's job as a airport manager.

'Mount Carmel Secondary School' The name rang a bell. I remembered Blake telling me about his life in Ireland and he went to that school. "Mind if I flip through?" I asked. She shrugged and left to get some food.

I checked the year and looked at what Blake's year. The funny thing was, I couldn't find him. There was Paul, but no Blake. I scanned each and every face again, double checking the name. I sighed and looked away.

I bit into an apple that Jenna brought up. My eyes landed on a certain picture of a girl. Her smile, eyes and facial features was exactly like Blake. I looked at the name. I dropped my apple onto the floor and my jaw dropped. I put a hand over my mouth to keep the crushed apple from falling out. I read the name over a few times, staring a t the picture and the girls name for a few minutes.

"What are you gawking at?" Jenna inquired looking over my shoulder to read her name.

Blakey Conrad.

She is in so much trouble. I thought as I smirked and closed the book.

I had borrowed the book from Jenna as I drove to Alex's school. I was about to reveal Blake's secret to him, then she would finally leave and I would have Alex all too myself. I smiled t the though of it. I was partially excited about what I was going to do, and the other half of me was still shocked. I couldn't believe I spilled out my feelings to a cross dresser. She makes me feel disgusted. I couldn't believe that just a few hours ago, I actually liked talking to him. No, not him. Her.

I parked my car outside and walked into the school. I wasn't too sure if Alex was in, it was already past 10:00. I took my chances.

I was just halfway walking, when I saw Alex walking slowly in front of me. He seemed to be thinking a lot. "Alex!" I called out. He stopped and turned around the look on his face was like he wasn't happy to see me.

"So.. you heard about it, right?" What was he talking about? I shrugged it off and just took out the book. I flipped the the bookmarked page and shoved it in his face. "Blake isn't a guy, but a girl." I said confidently.

The look on his face was shocked, but in a different way. It wasn't like he was shocked to find out, it was like he's shocked because somebody found out his secret. He knew. He knew all along and he said nothing.

"You knew?" I choked out. I felt like crying. I wasn't too sure what I was feeling. Betrayal was most of it, though. Tears spilled from my eyes. "I'm sorry." He murmured. I wiped my tears an turned to walk away. But he grabbed my hand.

"Don't tell anyone. Please. I beg you." He plead. I scoffed. Now he was defending her. "Why should I? You lied to me." I snapped. I turned to walk away, but he pulled me by the waist. "Please. I'll do whatever."

An idea sparked in me, "Whatever?" I asked. He hesitated, but nodded anyway. I smiled. "I want us to officially date." I said.

BLAKE'S POV

I needed some air. After hearing Hannah's story, after wrecking my brain over Alex's well being since he wasn't back yet. I decided to go for a walk. I liked taking walks at night. Especially cold chilly nights. It helped me think.

They guys and I had watched Alex's interview that was posted up on YouTube. He likes Hannah. So all this time, he was just playing with me. I was never really 'someone' in his life, just a friend. I felt stupid for thinking that we actually had a chance of being together.

I had a whole hour to walk since there was only about an hour and a half till curfew. I walked and walked till I stumbled upon a heartbreaking scene. Alex and Hannah.

I was too far away to hear anything, but close enough to see what was happening. I saw her show Alex something in a book, then she started crying. I was really confused as to why she was crying. She turned to walk away, but Alex grabbed her by the hand.

I could feel my face drop, my hands go limp and someone using a hammer and a chisel to destroy my heart in an agonizingly slow pace. They pain in my chest became worse when Alex pulled Hannah closer to him by the waist. By now, my heart was literally nothing but sand.

Her face lighted up, she said something then he nodded. She said something again. Oh, how I wish I had super hearing. I wasn't too sure what she said at first, but the next thing they did explained it all.

I covered my face with my hands. I didn't want to see this. I wanted to run away and cry, but my feet were super glued to the ground. My vision was blurred by my tears and I bit my bottom lip to keep myself from either crying or screaming.

Alex cupped Hannah's cheek, and kissed her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well.. correction! I think there will be about 30 chapters in total.. so stay tuned for more! :D
Thanks for reading, subscribing, commenting and recommending my story! It means lot!
STAY AWESOME!