Status: work in progress.. will update on weekends.. thanks for reading.

Cross the Line

The plane is already on the runway.

I was supposed to fly back to Ireland in two days, but I really couldn't stay anymore. I had bought my ticket which leaves in about 3 hours so I had time to chill. But I spent the 3 hours, crying in the toilet, and buying candy.

As cliche as it sounds.. I was hoping the boys would come to the airport and tell me not to go, but as long they are mad at me I have to go back to Ireland. I thought back about my time with All Time Low. How much fun I had. Especially when we went to Zack's summer house. Great memories, all except for almost being raped by Gavin... then Alex saved me.

I shouldn't have kissed Alex. Wait, I didn't kiss him.. I slipped! Even then, I can't stop thinking about him. I literally ruined everything between us. And the look on his face when I told him my actual gender. So emotionless, as if I killed him.

I heard my flight number being called, so I got up and entered the plane. No turning back.

ALEX'S POV

After some thinking, the boys and I walked back to the dorm. We decided to hear out Blake's reason for lying to us about her gender. I partially knew the reason, but I still wanted to hear it. Zack and Jack's face was black and upset. Rian was deep in thought. It had taken a lot of convonving to actually go back to the dorm.

We entered the dorm but was greeted with an unusual sight. The room was half empty, a lot of decorations and stuff was gone, and it was as silent. The room had lost it's glow that it had when all off Blake's stuff was still here. "She's gone." Zack announced. I cringed and placed my hands into my face. We were to late.

"There's a note." Rian exclaimed.

Dear All Time Low

If you are reading this, I'm probably gone. There are a million things I want to tell you now, but I don't think I can write it all down. First of all, I really, really really am sorry. I never intended to hurt you, or make you feel betrayed like I already have. I wasn't even supposed to tell you this, or even stay this long. I regret lying, I regret even living. Like Jack said, 'I'm not even human'.

The reason why I lied. Alex would know about my rough past, and how your band help me through a lot of crazy shit, and I just wanted to thank you personally. And I thought that I had had been more deeply effected by your music more than anyone else. I just wanted to say thank you for saving me.

Well, since I have screwed up everything and probably your band... I think it's definately time for me to leave. Thanks for all the fun times, I'm sorry for all that I have caused.

Blakely Conrad

We silently read it and stared at it for a while. I noticed little circles on the note that was wet, she was crying. I immediately felt guilty and so did the guys. "We have to stop her." I decided. We silently agreed and ran to our van. Rian sped down the highway and main roads, almost crashing into a bus before we arrived at the airport.

I scanned the airport, Rian started asking random people if they had seen her using a photo he had in his phone. Zack and Jack were just running everywhere looking around. I visited the ladies room and shouted her name.

I can't let her leave like this. I can't end things like this. I can't let the last thought in her head be that All Time Low hates her, that I really am in love with Hannah. I needed to find her. My breathing got heavy, my head pounded with pain as my heart raced. I saw a girl with a beanie on her head and had short boy hair. "Blake?" I grabbed her shoulder. I girls face greeted me with a sour expression. She started bitching, but I couldn't hear what she was saying.

We checked the flights that were going out to Ireland. "There's two minutes to stop her." Jack said before taking off towards the specific gate. "Blake!" we called out but she was nowhere to be found. I tried calling her but she turned off her phone. "BLAKE!" I literally screamed my throat out until I sounded like a screamo singer.

We talked to a lady who was behind the counter. "You have to stop the plane! It's a matter of life and death!" I explained to her. She shook her head, "I'm sorry, we can't do anything. The plane is already on the runway, taking off." I slammed my hand on the counter. "You want money? I'll give you however much you want." She sighed. "I can't do that, sir." We walked away, giving up. We would never catch her. I saw people around me murmuring and whispering, then a few snaps as pictures were taken. Obviously, some fan had recognized us.

I couldn't help but shed a few tears. The girl I like- maybe in love... is gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
To be honest, this is the worst chapter in the whole story. I apologize. Thanks for reading!
STAY AWESOME!