Status: work in progress.. will update on weekends.. thanks for reading.

Cross the Line

Happily ever after.

2 years later...

I smiled as I walked out my office and into my car. It was 2 years since the All Time Low incident, I had finally gotten a job as an intern at a music company and worked my way up to being a producer at a record label. I help bands find their sound and help write music for them. I had helped out a lot of bands like Sleeping with Sirens, Pierce the Veil, Mcfly, and Faber Drive. It wasn't exactly my dream job, but I was pretty satisfied with it.

I had just finished figuring out a new sound for this extremely new band and I was feeling really proud of myself. So I was going to reward myself with a cup of Starbucks. I rarely drank Starbucks, because I already had a coffee machine at home, and I was more of a tea person.

I drove along until I came to a red light. I braked and stared out the window, waiting for the light to turn green. My eyes landed on a vibrant blue and yellow poster that was hung on the street lamp. It was a poster for a concert that was coming soon. I had seen it around my area and every time I saw it, with fail, it would remind me of All Time Low. I heard they were doing great with their new album and was pretty popular since they were all my colleagues would talk about.

I miss them. A lot.

I had some weird dreams of us being together like we were in California, fighting aliens and riding unicorns. Then I would often dream of dating Alex. Last I heard, he dumped Hannah, had a few flings here and there but was currently single. Not that he would ever date me. I mean I lied to him... and his whole band.

A lot has changed in 2 years. I was back in California but in Los Angeles. A bit far from Huntington where our school was. I had grown my hair long and because I missed my hair so much, I had grown it to my waist, then snipped it off to my shoulders. I had gotten a few tattoo's and piercings, and got my drivers license.

I was pulled of my thoughts as the cars behind me honked. I scrambled to accelerate the car as I had been sitting in front of the green light, doing nothing. I waved to the other cars as a 'Sorry' and drove towards the nearest Starbucks.

I ordered a Chocolate Cream Chip Frappuccino with extra whipped cream and waited for my drink to be made. I had my headphones on so I couldn't hear the commotion going on behind me. But I could see lots of paparazzi waiting for someone. I decided to ignore it.

I bobbed my head along to the music that was playing. I could feel someone beside me, staring holes into the side of my face. I wanted to look and tell the person off, but I decided not to. I grabbed my drink off the counter went to sit at one of the couches. I pulled out my laptop and enjoyed the free wifi for a bit and decided to finish up some work.

The person staring at me, was still staring at me. It was getting a bit annoying. Out of the corner of my eye, he sat down at the table across mine and pulled out his phone. After an hour, a few more frappuccino's and succession in avoiding eye contact with the stranger, I decided to leave.

I packed my bag up and looked up to find out who was staring at me. I couldn't believe it at all. His familiar brown eyes were still warm and chocolatey, his smile was still to melt for and his hair was tousled and tucked under a familiar beanie. Standing in front of me was...

Alex Gaskarth.

I gulped and waved, "Hi." His smile widened as if he only could confirm that it was me now. I slung my bag over my shoulder, turned and ran out off Starbucks. I did not know why I was still avoiding him. I just thought it would be better if we never met again. I skipped my car as it would give him an advantage in catching me.

I sensed him hot on my tails as he followed me down the road and into an alley. "Blake!" he called. I kept on running. I didn't want to see him. After all that happened, I was still convinced that he would want to murder me. I I jumped into a puddle of water, splashing him, which lengthened the distance between Alex and me.

I used that as an advantage an slipped into another alley and crossed the road and entered yet another dark alley. I leaned against the wall, and panted. I was trying to calm my racing heart when a hand gripped my shoulder.

"Gotcha!" Alex grinned. "Can we talk?" He added as he bent down and placed his hand on his knee. He was way out of breath and already sweating. "You need more exercise." I commented. He chuckled and grinned. "Seriously, can we talk?" I shrugged. I guess he doesn't want to murder me. I nodded and leaned against the alleyway wall. Alex followed.

"I really... We really miss you. The guys and me. We really, especially Jack, regrets shouting at you and..." He trailed off. It was silent for the next few seconds. "Tell them I said I'm sorry for what I did and that I said hi." I mumbled before turning to leave. "Wait." He grabbed my hand. A flash of Alex and Hannah popped into my brain. But I shook it off. They weren't dating anymore.

"What else?" I snapped. Our eyes connected. His familiar brown eyes were still as heartwarming and chocolately. "I love you." He blurted. A blush rose from his cheekes as my jaw dropped. What do I say? How do I respond?

I couldn't a take it anymore. I step forward and crashed into him. My arms went around his neck as his snaked my waist. I breathed him in and smiled as I recognized the incredible feeling of hugging Alex. "I miss you." I choked out as a tear slipped from my closed eyes.

We pulled away as he grinned. "Let's start over. "Hi, I'm Gaskarth. Alex Gaskarth and I'm a boy!" I laughed but followed him. "Nice to meet you, Alex. I'm Blakely Conrad and I'm a girl!" We laughed and shook hands.

"Let's go find the boys." He said as we turned hand in hand, and made our way out the alley. "Do you want your beanie back?" He took my old beanie of his head and stuck it out to me. I smiled at it. "Nah, you keep it. It looks better on you." I took the beanie, placed it on his head and kissed him.

And the best part? He kissed me back. Not Hannah, or any other girl.

Me.

~THE END ~
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter. I knowi said 33 chaps but I dun have time to write it so I shortened it slightly. Thanks for reading this story even though I know my writing skills suck. I think even a penguin could do better. Thanks for recommending this story, subscribing, and commenting. You guys made me feel special! I cannot express how lucky and happy I am to have readers like you.
Stick around cuz Imight be writing a Zacky vengeance or another Alex Gaskarth story soon.