Status: work in progress.. will update on weekends.. thanks for reading.

Cross the Line

Guts and hearts vs. Brains

I was at the school gates with Daniel, he had come by to see me before he left. I hugged him again and as he said. "I'll buy you a taser gun if anyone finds out, be safe. Don't give them any chance to find out. Don't let them take advantage of you." Daniel rambled on about my safety.

"I'll be fine.. Just chill! I'm a pro at this!" I winked at him. He just laughed and ruffled my hair. "You're my sister, I'm suppose to protect you." I smiled at him, "Bye!" He waved at me before getting in to his car and drove off.

I sighed and walked to Rian and Zack's dorm to discuss details about this weekend. A cold chilly Tuesday night. Silent and peaceful, the moon had come out and the stars circled the moon.

"BOO!" A voice shouted in my ear and a hand grabbed my shoulder. I shrieked and blindly punched whatever touched me. I opened my eyes and saw Alex on the ground holding his stomach.

"Fuck, you okay?" I asked as I helped him up. "It's okay, I only need one liver to survive." He joked. I slapped his arm, "Don't fucking do that. Ever." He just laughed.

Was he behind me this whole time? Could he have heard what my brother said? Nah, if not he would screaming at me by now.

I continued walking as Alex joined my side. I looked down at the floor. What if he found out? Would he accept me.. Or would he hate me forever.

I felt funny gazes from him and snapped my head to his direction. Alex was busy making wacky faces at me, I stuck my tongue out at him and pulled off the raspberry blow.

"Yuck, you got your disgusting cooties all over me!" He whined wiping his face on his sleeve. I grinned at him and continued walking.

We walked to Zack's dorm and barged in singing 'Call me Maybe'. Alex and I danced around the room, singing, until Rian threw a pillow at us. "Shut up!" We laughed at him. In silent agreement, Alex and I decided to sing in high-pitched voices, right into Rian's ear. I was on Rian's left, Alex was on Rian's right.

Rian groaned until he cried out, "I give up!" We all laughed and Alex and I high-5'ed. We locked eyes for a moment, but went back to discussing about Zack's trip. We planned it for 3 days and Zack called his aunt who lived there.

After that, we all said goodnight and returned back to our dorms and slept.

ALEX'S POV

I laid on my bed and reflected on my whole day. I went to the hospital to get a check-up but results will be back next week, then I had lunch with Matt Flyzik, our manager, then went back to school.

Then I remembered overhearing the conversation between Blake and her brother. Was Blake really a girl? This is bullshit. Bt now that I think of it, it's very possible. His small figure, femine-ish voice, girlish features. It all points to one thing.

Blake is a girl.

POSSIBILITIES OF WHAT I SHOULD DO:
-Run and tell the teachers
-Use it against her and blackmail her
-Spread her secret around school

WHAT MY GUTS AND HEART TELL ME:
-Let her be

Why? Why should I let her be? She's been lying to us this whole while. 'Dont you want her by your side?' A voice said. I would normally brush off hat ever my conscience says, but this time..

It's true. I do want her by my side. But why?
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is short. Sorry but I will try and update faster... I'm sick as well so.. yup.
THANKS FOR READING! means a lot to me :)