Status: we will try to update fairly regularly

Change of Heart

first day back (part two)

September 9th me and my sister megan's first day of school well heading to school and I suppose no really first day it is first day of our second year. By the way I am Lydia you can just call me lyd well that's what some people call me. Anyway like I said its our first day at hoggywarts of second year or hogwarts as my sis and everyone calls it but that's slightly boring. I am running late I got up at ten I always prefer a lie in compared to basicly anything especial school. There will only ever be two things that beat a lie in are one SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTS! I love them specially chocolate frogs and bertie botts every flavoured beans even a muggle should love them. The second and most important thing is an awesome prank given by yours truly with some assistance from Meg's. Me and my sis are known as none other then the pranking goddesses although I of course am the better pranker and cheekier out off our awesome legendary pair but we are both far more better then the pranking kings George and Fred Weasly so predictable. Well um were was I oh yes first day of second year and we wear running slightly late and only slightly its not like my sister had to pour water all over my head to eventually wake me up at all. In the end we made it to kings cross station. Me and Megan hopped onto the train not before our awesome grandmother gave us a gift. Sorry forgot to mention I live with my mum dad and twin sis megan. Although Meg's may act and look like it I am actually the older twin. Also our grandmother is awesome that's all you need to know. Back to the station now my gift was a little purple bag which is my favorite colour. The bag was filled with 2 months worth of magic chocolate frogs yummy and 1 month of bertie botts every flavoured bean. Also 100 gallons. The gallons because our grandmother went on holiday and forgot to get me and Meg's a present so she gave us money. If you have not guessed our family is quite wealthy well not that wealthy but better then some or most even. Altogether though I think I have a pretty normal family life. We got on the train and found ourselves and empty compartment and sat down and started talking. After we got changed into our robes of course.Meg's in in Griffindor and I am in Hufflepuff yay go Hufflepuff. Then after that and a few other things the trolley lady came asking if we wanted sweets the one true love of my life.Our mum and dad give us ten gallons every week and send by owl. We decided that we defiantly needed more energy and sweets because I am not already hyper and in mature enough. I got twenty more chocolate frog's oh merlin I love my choco frogs and ten boxes of bertie botts as well as droobles best blowing gum and a cauldron cake .
"Down to business who do we prank first" my charming sister spoke with mischief in her voice. Of course us being twins we both said in sync
"flinch".
let the planning commence.
♠ ♠ ♠
remember read this or i swear by merlin beard i will find you and prank you in you sleep just for the fun of it
also comment and rate because you know what will happen if you don't I will get my twin and we will use our awesome power of many pranks and make your life like Malfoy's and you don't even want to know what we have in store for him

thanks from lyd ;)