Status: Slowly active.

Breeze

[1 | Broken Promises] S a g e

Last night I pulled my twin brother, Sam, aside in the hall and broke the news; "mom's having an affair..." he stared at me for a minute looking shocked then practically started a game of 20 questions about how I knew. Then he said not to tell anyone else... it would make dad really depressed.

This is nothing but another secret that won't last long; Dad will soon find out. A week ago I hid behind the door while I heard Dad ask Mom where she got some flowers that were in a vase on her desk; she just said they were from a friend. And I believed her, until one day when I saw she left her email open and there was a whole lot from some guy. When I opened one and read threw it I just knew they were involved with each other.

I felt like I was going to throw up. I cried for an hour; maybe more until my Mom found me sobbing. She put a hand on my shoulder.

"Listen, I love you... I don't expect you to understand; but I am your Mom, Sage, you can trust me."

I want to believe her... but everything has changed; our family will never be the same.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sage: http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af247/Landmellosgirl/the-red-riding-hood-the-rabbit-16794.jpg