‹ Prequel: Stereotypes
Status: active

It's All Or Nothing.

15.

Soon enough a few weeks later while Alex was checking the mail he saw a cream coloured card with a deep red ribbon wrapped around it with his name on it. He opened the card and read what was inside and felt a mix of emotions rise up inside him. It was Kathy's wedding invitation and Alex had completely forgotten about the text that she had sent him weeks ago. Alex was happy for Kathy of course he was, she had practically been his mother since he was five and he wanted to be there for her. The only thing that was stopping him was the fact he had to come home to Baltimore, could I go home? Face my mom, dad? People from school? And Jack, I can't force him to come with me, it's too dangerous for Jack with his family Alex thought as he re-read the invitation again, he knew he couldn't decide what to do without asking Jack first.
"Jack!" Alex shouted not to sure where he was but he heard footsteps a few mintues later and Jack appeared at his side hair only half styled.
"Hmm?" He hummed toothbrush hanging out the corner of his mouth as well, Alex smiled when he noticed he had caught Jack in the middle of his morning routine.
"Look" Alex said as he handed the card to Jack and watched as the toothbrush nearly fell out his boyfriends mouth when he realised that they might need to go back to Baltimore. Plucking the toothbrush from his mouth Jack looked at Alex with wide eyes and he saw everything that he had already thought sitting there in Jack's eyes.
"I want to go, I need to be there for her Jack. She raised me, but I don't want to put you in danger so if you fon't want to go I won't force you" Alex said picking at the thread hanging from his hoodie and when Jack let out a small sigh he looked up.
"Honestly Alex! When will you realise that I don't care where you go I will still follow you, even if it does mean going back to those idiots" Jack said placing a soft kiss to Alex's forehead and Alex relaxed straight away letting all his fear wash away.
"Besides we only have to stay for two days maximum anyway" Jack said again smiling and Alex grinned back.
"Your right plus Kathy bought us the plane tickets now go finish getting ready because your hair is flat again" Alex said and laughed as Jack let out a half yelp and ran to the bathroom to fix his hair again. Alex was lazily playing his guitar when Jack came running back through hair fine but only in boxers and socks and was waving his t-shirt in the air in front of him.
"We don't have anything to wear! And a present omg" Jack said looking slightly panicked and Alex laughed though it caused Jack to fold his arms annoyed.
"Could you act anymore gay?" Alex asked through laughs and Jack huffed and walked out the room causing Alex to laugh again but shouted an apology.
"Love you Jack!"
"Shut it!" Jack shouted back but Alex could hear the playful tone in his voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it is a short chapter and I am sorry, promise that the next one will be longer since they have the wedding!