Status: BOOM!

Chain Reaction

Twiggy's Experience

//TWIGGY’S EXPERIENCE//:

‘WHISSSSKKKEEYYYYY!!!!’
‘Shut the FUCK up Twiggy!’ Manson and the others were starting to get irritated by the bassist’s obnoxious behavior, especially seeing as it was a groggy, hungover morning on the bus.
‘ROOOOOCCCKK!!!’
The vehicle shuddered to a halt outside a nearby McDonalds.
‘Someone PLEASE go get coffee and take this fucker with them for at least ten minutes…’
‘C’mon Twigs.’ Zim sighed as he grabbed Twiggy’s hand and dragged him out of the bus and across the driveway.

Zim’s patience was still intact but his first priority was getting Twiggy to shut the fuck up. Coffee, second. He pulled the bedraggled jukebox of a man into the toilets and held Twiggy still in a tight embrace as he hummed along with Twiggy, swaying slightly too. How does one silence a crazed loon like Twiggy? Maybe he needed some attention. Yeah that sounded good.
He carefully slipped off the other mans scarf before wrapping it delicately yet tightly around Twiggy’s mouth.
Twiggy muffled something as he looked at the man in front of him, confused.
‘Shhhh. Enough singing. I‘m jus’ going to piss.’ Zim slunk into the cubical and without shutting the door the whole way, began taking his shirt off. Snaking his hands across his bare chest, he discarded the black material to the floor. He then proceeded to lean back as his hands moved slowly downward to caress the hipbones that where visible above the waistband of his shorts.
Twiggy simply stared in awe as Zim continued to rub his hands up and down his thighs, playing with the straps of his suspenders.
‘Mffmphhm’
‘What was that Twiggy?’ Zim wasn’t even looking at Twiggy, nor had he ceased moving.
‘Mmmfffphmmph’
‘I can’t here you Twiggy, come in here.’
The bassist didn’t hesitate to move to Zim’s side as he stretched out a hand to try and touch the other man.
‘Oh you want some of this?’ - Twiggy nodded.
‘You need some of this?’ Now clawing at the scarf restraining his mouth, Twiggy was stating to emit muffled whines as he tried his hardest to get his hands on the body in front of him, to no avail.
‘Shhhh, you really need the stop moaning and learn some manners. That scarf is staying on until I can see you’ve learnt some kind of lesson.’
‘Phhbbmph-‘
‘And seeing as you can’t talk I’ll just have to assume you are going to comply. Okay, lesson one..’ Zim stealthily clasped his hands around Twiggy’s crotch.
‘Uuuhhhhphhh’
‘What did I just say?’ Zim took his hand away much to the other man’s displeasure. ‘Quiet down now.’
A muffled whisper that sounded something like ‘please touch me’ emmited from the cotton material around Twiggy’s mouth.
Zim smirked, ‘I’m not going to touch you Twiggy, I’m going to fuck you’, accentuating the word ‘fuck’ by shoving Twiggy against the wall forcefully, two arms barring any kind of escape the other man might’ve wanted to make.
♠ ♠ ♠
unfinished chapter, I write in slo-mo-tion