Status: :{D

Let's Pretend It's Love

FOURTEEN

Ivy let out a long groan, hiding her face in her hands as Louis simply strolled beside her, humming another damn Robbie Williams song. He had finally cashed in his date and so she was stuck here, walking along the beach with him in moonlight. When he heard her grumbling he stopped dead in his tracks.

“Do you hate me that much Ivy love?” He asked. “You can’t even take a nice stroll with me?”

“Well if you would have bloody told me we were taking ‘a nice stroll’ I wouldn’t have worn these.” She pointed to her feet so Louis could see the same red heels he’d saved for her. “I thought you were going to be normal, take me to dinner and then try to get some action or something. Not this.”

“Well I can still try and get some action if you’d like.” He asked, giving her that cheeky smirk.

“Please, not even in your dreams Tomlinson.” He grabbed her shoulder, turning her to face him. He paused for a moment, completely stunned by how absolutely beautiful she looked in the moonlight. He blinked a few times, trying to get the image of her naked and screaming his name out of his head before speaking again.

“Do you think you’re better than me or something? Is that why you act like I’m the scum of the Earth?”

“No, I act like you’re the scum of the Earth because you’re a stuck up, snot nosed brat who gets everything he wants.” She growled. “I do twice the work you do while you just charm the knickers off Melinda all day. It’s disgusting.”

“Please, as if I’d ever shag Melinda. Besides, maybe she likes me because I’m better at my job than you.”

“Oh please, give me a time and place Tomlinson and I will show you up at anything.” That cheeky grin spread over his face again and Ivy instantly regretted her words.

“Alright, right here, right now. I have a game that I know I can win.”

“And what game is that? Football? Because last time I checked, you got beaten at that by a bunch of birds.” He pressed his lips together tightly.

“I was actually thinking of a little one called Truth or Dare.” She scoffed at him.

“You’re kidding, are we back in seventh year?”

“Why? Are you scared?” He asked.

“Of course not. Do your worst Tomlinson.”

“Alright, if we’re going to play we play by my rules. You get two cop outs and one switch from truth to dare or vice versa for the whole game.”

“Very well.” She said, pressing her lips together as they both stopped, looking at each other. Ivy was suddenly glad she’d worn her heels because in them she was at eye level with Louis.

“Alright, truth or dare?” She bit her lip, knowing he’d dare her to do something like making her kiss him.

“Truth.”

“Hmm.” He bit his lip, trying to think of something that would make her quit the game. “How many lads have you shagged?” She flushed, her eyes huge. As she contemplated she started chewing on her lip, a nervous habit of hers.

“Next.” That devilish smirk took up Louis’ face.

“Who was the first boy you ever shagged?” Her face somehow turned even redder. She was out of cop outs now and she refused to answer the question. Finally she bit her lip so harshly she could have sworn she tasted blood.

“I change to dare.”

“Are you serious?” Louis asked. Then, somehow, the light bulb went off as he stepped closer to her. “Ivy Valentine, are you a virgin?”

“I said I changed to dare.” She hissed. A huge grin spread over his face.

“You’re bloody kidding me. You’re a virgin aren’t you? How old are you, twenty?”

“If you don’t give me a dare right now I swear to all that is Holy I’m going to murder you and dump you in the lake!” He looked at her outstretched finger pointing towards the water and a sick grin came over his face.

“Alright, Ivy, I dare you to jump in the lake-”

“Fine.” She said, ignoring the cold as she started towards the small dock.

“Just a moment love, I wasn’t done.” He said. She groaned, turning back to him and raising her eyebrows expectantly. He had to bite back a massive grin as he looked at her. “I dare you to jump into the lake… in nothing but your knickers.” Her eyes grew huge as she looked at him.

“You’re mad.”

“It’s either that or you tell me how many lads you’ve shagged.” Refusing to give up her secrets, Ivy walked over to the dock. Louis was right behind her, unable to believe that she’d rather risk flashing him then confess she’d never shagged a lad before. He watched, his cheeks tinted pink as she ripped her cardigan and then her dress off over her head without a moment’s hesitation. She stepped out of her heels and was about to jump in when Louis’ voice stopped her. “Hold on love.”

“What now? You going to make sure you get a good view you pervert?” He simply walked up wordlessly behind her, placing his hands on her bare shoulders and slowly running them down her bra straps. Her heard her breath catch in her throat and smiled. Ivy couldn’t keep the images of him running those smooth hands over every inch of her skin as she stood there, her heart slamming painfully against her ribs.

“I said nothing but your knickers.” He whispered into her ear. She flushed as, with one swift movement, Louis had her bra unclipped and hanging limply on her. She quickly tugged it off, making sure Louis didn’t sneak any peeks as she dropped it to the dock and crossed her arms in front of her.

“I hate you Louis Tomlinson.” She growled. And with that she stepped off the dock and into the freezing water. She popped to the surface before crossing her arms in front of her chest and started kicking her legs to keep her head above the water. She made her way for the ladder when she heard that perfect laugh of his.

“Now love, I said get in the water, I didn’t say you could come out.” She watched as he plopped himself on the edge of the dock.

“I’m going to freeze to death!” She hissed.

“Then I’ll have to warm you back up, won’t I?” He said, winking at her. “Now, I do believe it’s my turn.”

“Fine. Truth or Dare?” She hissed. He pressed his lips together, purposefully taking as much time as possible and trying to avoid the fact that the woman of his dreams was nearly nude just a few feet from him. “Tomlinson!” She snapped as she started shivering.

“Dare.” He said finally.

“I dare you to jump into the lake in nothing but your knickers.” He smirked at her, swinging his legs back onto the dock and quickly standing before ripping his shirt off over his head.

“Not very original, are you Ivy love?”

“Stop calling me love.” He simply grinned as he unbuckled his jeans, letting them drop to the dock before stepping out of them. Ivy tried to hide the blush on her cheeks when she saw how the moonlight highlighted every muscle on his body. She had never seen a boy with a v line before, well, not in real life, and Louis’ was perfect. He smirked upon seeing her checking him out before jumping into the water. He broke the surface maybe a foot away from her, smiling and flipping his soaking wet hair out of his face.

“It’s not that bad.” He said. Both of them took the moment to realize how close they were, and with their lack of clothing it would be easy for Louis to simply grab her and make the fantasies that had been plaguing him for so long a reality. She finally looked up at him, her arms still crossed defiantly in front of her chest as she glared at Louis.

“Well then. It’s your turn.”

“Very well. Truth or dare?” She bit her lip, knowing what he would ask her if she said truth, so she looked right back at him.

“Dare.” Louis looked at her for a long time. The moonlight was reflecting off the water in her hair and making it looked like it was sparkling. And how could he ignore her breasts that she was barely able to contain with her crossed arms? He let his eyes travel back up to hers; completely forgetting that she hated his guts for that one, beautiful moment.

“Kiss me.” Her eyes widened.

“You’ve gone mental.”

“Kiss me or you’re just going to have to admit I’m better than you.” He watched her jaw clench as she delivered a glare that put her previous ones to shame. Then she leaned over, giving him a small, quick peck. He chuckled as she pulled away, bright red. “Is that it?”

“What? I kissed you!”

“That was not a kiss; I don’t even think our lips really touched. Have you never kissed a boy either?”

“Shut up Tomlinson!” She growled. “I could knock your socks off.” He grinned at her.

“Then do it, give me a real kiss or you lose.” She sighed before starting to step closer to him, her feet finally touching the bottom. She leaned towards him slowly and both of them could feel their hearts pounding in their chests. Just when she was so close that Louis could taste her breath a loud voice broke them apart.

“OY! Who’s out there?”

“Shit, campus security.” Louis grumbled. Both of them knew that if they were caught it could result in serious punishment, they might even be expelled. He grabbed Ivy and led her under the dock, both of them holding their breath as they heard heavy footsteps thudding above them. Their eyes were wide as they heard the security officer chuckle.

“Alright, you’re not going to come out? Have fun getting back to your dorms with no clothes then!” Ivy and Louis both looked at each other as they heard the shuffling of fabric before the footsteps went back down the dock and eventually disappeared.

Louis quickly leaned out from under the dock and scanned the shore. “He’s gone.” He quickly pulled himself up halfway off the dock. “Fucking wanker took our bloody clothes!” He hissed.

“You can’t be serious!” Ivy said. He plopped back down into the water.

“Whose house is closer?” He asked.

“You’re mad!”

“We can’t stay here! Well go to my house and-”

“I’m not running into a house of a bunch of hormonal college boys with no bloody clothes on!” She hissed. “Besides, my house is much closer.” He started walking out of the water and she grumbled before following, making sure to keep her arms folded tightly across her chest. “I swear to God Tomlinson, you sneak a peek and I’ll-”

“Ivy.” He said as he turned to her, his cheeks flushed. “Just… just stay behind me. I promise I won’t sneak a peek and I’ll try to block you as best I can, alright?” When she saw the way his blue eyes sparkled in the pale lighting all words left her. She simply nodded, holding onto Louis’ shoulders and pressing her chest into his back. He had to bite his lip, trying to think of dead puppies or grandmums in their knickers and not the fact that the girl he was mad about was almost completely naked and how easy it would be to just throw her to the ground and take her right then and there.

They near ran back to Ivy’s sorority house, fortunately there was no one outside since it was so late, and both of them thanked their lucky stars for that. As Ivy slowly opened the front door, thankful again that Rhianne always left it unlocked until all the girls got home, she led Louis up the stairs and into her room. She assumed that Emma must have been watching a movie or something since the girl was nowhere to be seen. She raced over to her closet, quickly snapping on a bra and throwing on a tee shirt. She remembered Louis and started digging in her closet before pulling out a box and tossing him a men’s sweatshirt and some pajama pants. He narrowed his eyes at her before she explained.

“My brother.” He didn’t question further before pulling the pants and shirt on as Ivy quickly pulled on a pair of shorts. She ducked into the bathroom, grabbing two towels and tossing one to him as she started drying her hair. Finally Louis collapsed down on her bed with a loud groan. “What?”

“My keys were in my jeans.” He said.

“Keys?”

“To the house. Liam will have locked up by now.” She bit her lip, looking at the shivering boy. She pulled back the covers on her bed.

“Come on then.” He smiled cheekily at her.

“I thought there were no Omega boys allowed in your bed?”

“That’s only when I’m drunk.” He chuckled before pulling back the blankets and crawling in. She let out a long sigh before she moved in beside him, knowing she would never hear the end of this. She kept her back turned to him before she bit her lip again. “Louis.”

“Yeah?” He turned to her as she rolled over to face him, their eyes meeting and both of them blushing lightly. Without another word Ivy pressed her lips to his with so much passion that it stunned Louis for a moment. She reached over, running her hands through his still damp hair as he finally snapped out of his trance and grabbed her hips, pulling her closer so there wasn’t an inch of space between them. He pressed his lips back to hers, both of them feeling the heat building between them as he rolled on top of her small frame, ready to bring his fantasies to life. But right when he started reaching under the fabric of her shirt she pulled away. Both of them were panting before a smirk took up Ivy’s face.

“Told you I could knock your socks off.” She quickly pulled herself out from under him and rolled onto her side. “Goodnight!” He just laid there, not believing what had just happened before he let out a small sigh.

“Goodnight.”
♠ ♠ ♠
And the sexual tension builds!
What do you guys think will happen between Louis and Ivy?

-LS