Status: :{D

Let's Pretend It's Love

TWENTY FOUR

Ivy giggled as a senior talked to her, his eyes staying trained on her breasts. She was glad she had gone to this party, she needed to have some fun. Ever since she had left Louis standing on the walkway she hadn’t been able to get those perfect, lying blue eyes out of her head.

But that was what booze was for.

The guy in front of her, Darren, or Derek or something like that, was pretty fit, but his blonde fohawk was no match for Louis’ messy, feathery hair and what’s-his-name’s green eyes fell flat in comparison to those bright blue stunners. But she knew she had to get Louis out of her head, and a snogging session with the delicious boy in front of her just might do the trick.

“Let me get you another drink.” He said, pulling the red plastic cup from her hands. She pressed her lips together as she watched him take her cup and walk off. Even though the rest of the girls weren’t there and she was starting to stumble around she knew a plot to get her drugged if she ever saw one. So she pulled through the swarm of drunken bodies, needing to get outside for some air.

There had to be hundreds of lads there, but none of them were good enough. They were too tall or too shirt, their voice was too deep or their smile wasn’t good enough. As she plopped down on the porch with her head in her hands she knew it was all Louis’ fault. If he wasn’t so damn perfect then she would be able to forget him. She kicked off her heels, reminded of the way his eyes had sparkled when he returned them to her. She took in a shaky breath, wondering why she did this to herself when she heard a voice.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I uh, I didn’t realize anyone was out here.” She spun around to be met with those perfect blue eyes as Louis stood behind her, his mouth hanging open. “Ivy?”

“Hi Lou.” She whispered, wiping away the few tears that had managed to escape. He immediately moved to sit beside her, pulling her head onto his shoulder as he breathed in the scent he’d missed so much. “I’m a terrible person.” She whimpered.

“No you’re not. I think you’re just scared.” She pulled away, looking up into his perfect eyes as he cradled her face in his hand. She could smell beer on his breath, but he was only buzzed. She knew by the way his eyes hadn’t completely glassed over. She reached up, setting her hand over Louis’ as she nuzzled her cheek into his palm.

“I miss you.” She said suddenly. “I miss hearing you sing your stupid American songs about how sexy you are and dancing with the broom.” She looked up, her eyes meeting his and causing both of their heart to speed up.

“I miss you too.” He murmured, leaning just a breath closer to her. “I miss how sassy you are, seeing your beautiful face all the time, even though you’re usually scowling, and I…” He ran his thumb over her lips, just looking at her. “God I miss your lips.”

“Louis.” She whispered. They started leaning towards each other, both of them sober enough to know this was a mistake, but drunk enough to not really care. Finally their lips met and Louis could have sworn her lips were created simply to be pressed to his. She let her fingers move to run through his hair, loving how it felt when it brushed against her skin. Then all too soon his lips were gone, leaving hers already missing them as he looked at her.

“Do you, um, maybe want to get out of here?” She simply nodded, letting him pull her to her feet before she pressed her lips back to his, both of them struggled to walk back and snog at the same time.

Finally they reached Louis’ house, and he assured her all the lads were gone for the night as he pulled her up the stairs, stopping every so often to catch her lips in a heated kiss. How they even managed to get to his room escaped both of them as he pulled her over to his bed, his lips still locked on hers as she reached for the bottom of his shirt.

She all but ripped it off him as he returned the favor, slipping her dress down and off. He felt his breath catch in his throat as he just looked at her for a moment, running his hands over her skin and making her let out a small gasp. His eyes then met hers again as he caught her lips, grabbing her hips before crawling on top of her.

And that was when Ivy blacked out.

***


The next morning Ivy let her eyes slowly slip open before she yawned. She was about to get up, but felt the bed shift beside her before a pair of arms tightened around her, pulling her into another figure. She felt her stomach roll as she realized she wasn’t wearing any clothes, and neither was whoever was behind her. She took in a shaky breath as she carefully turned around, trying to see who it was without waking them up.

She prayed it would be a stranger, some man she’d never seen before who she’d fucked to escape her thoughts of Louis. But somehow she knew it would be him. She knew before she even turned as confirmed her fears that she would see that perfect face, those soft lips, and his feathery hair. She carefully untangled her body from his and rolled out of bed, getting dressed as quickly and as quietly as she could.

As she tugged on her dress she heard the bed shift and froze. As she heard him murmur her name she knew she had to get out. She couldn’t face him when he woke up. She had made a stupid mistake and she knew she should have stayed as far away as humanly possible. She didn’t even bother taking her heels, knowing she would have to burn them anyway as she ran out of the house and back to her sisters.

Not even ten minutes after Ivy had ran out the door Louis stirred, his eyes slipping open when he realized he was alone. He sat up, looking around his room in panic. “Ivy?” He shot out of bed, quickly tugging on his jeans as he looked around for any clue that maybe she was just in the shower or getting coffee downstairs. When he saw her heels he got his hopes up, but the bathroom was empty and when he raced into the kitchen the only person he saw was Liam.

“Where is she?” He asked, his eyes wide with panic. Liam bit his lip, letting out a long sigh.

“She went home Louis.” Louis started for the door but Liam, stood, setting a hand on his chest. “She was in tears mate, what did you do to her? Rhianne says she hasn’t stopped crying since she got there.” He licked his lips nervously, running a hand through his feathery hair. He remembered their conversation on their date and he knew that she had never actually shagged a boy before. What if she wanted to save her first shag for when she was married? What if he had hurt her and he didn’t remember because they both had been drunk?

“Liam I fucked up.” He whispered, looking at his friend. He then pressed his lips together to try to hide them from trembling as he collapsed into a chair. “I ruined everything.”
♠ ♠ ♠
OH NO!
Will Louis and Ivy ever be happy? :(

oxoxox