Status: :{D

Let's Pretend It's Love

EIGHT

Lola couldn’t tell you what movie was playing on the television screen, but what she could tell you was that Niall had the comfiest shoulder she had ever rester head on. She lifted her head and smiled at him, seeing his eyes glazed over as he watched the movie intently.

Niall turned his head and lifted his arm, letting her cuddle into his arm against his side. Lola wrapped her arms around his waist as an explosion filled the screen and the orange light of the fire filled the entertainment room.

Across the room on the love seat, Rhianne and Liam sat, holding hands and kissing every so often. Lola thought it was cute that they were so in love with each other, but she couldn’t help that she felt a little jealous of their relationship. It wasn’t too serious or too casual, but it was the happy medium.

Rhianne and Liam’s relationship was the embodiment of what Lola wanted in a relationship, she just hadn’t found someone to be with. Someone worthy, that is.

Lola hated dated a lot of guys before. Some had been serious relationships that she thought would last a long time and she had also had relationships that were casual. Most of her relationships ended up with the boy cheating on her or leaving her for someone else. It was always painful to say goodbye to them, especially if she had been with someone she liked.

She remembered clearly her last relationship. Six months she had spent with the same guy whose name still brought forth painful memories. He had cheated on her with her best friend in high school and she hadn’t had a close friend since then. Lola had been taken advantage. Her kindness and her sense of humor made her an easy target for almost all guys. She put up a little defensive wall so she wouldn’t get hurt, but who knew how long that wall would be up.

Niall yawned audibly before he rested his head on the head rest of the couch. He sighed and settled deeper in the couch. His eyes became heavy laden as he lost interest in the movie that the other girls had chosen.

Lola looked up at him and smiled. “Are you tired?”

Niall smiled and nodded slightly. “Kinda.”

“Want me to talk you home?” she asked humorously.

Niall chuckled. “I’m fine right here. Can you stop talking? I’m trying to watch the film and you’re distracting me, Lola.”

She rolled her eyes and rested her head back against his chest. “You’re ridiculous.”

“And you’re being loud,” Niall muttered, closing his eyes again.

Zayn turned his head sharply. “Hey, shut up, please. I’m trying to watch the film like a normal person.”

Lola rolled her eyes and smiled when she heard the gentle breathing of the sleeping blond boy beside her.

That’s when the thought popped into her head. He’s kind of cute. And kind of nice. And funny and Irish. Maybe...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello lovely readers :) It's Micah again! I'm sorry this is late, but I've been busy with my Nano so yeah, that's my excuse ;) I'm also sorry this is short. I"m a little brain dead 0_o