Status: :{D

Let's Pretend It's Love

NINE

As everyone seemed to pair up on the couches, watching the movie wind down to the last twenty minutes Louis scooted even closer to Ivy. She went to slide away when she realized he’d cornered her against the end of the couch. He smirked, sidling up to her and wrapping his arm around her small frame and pulling her close. She glared at him and smacked his hand away, both of them trying to be quiet so as not to distract the others. He leaned in close to her, that famous grin on his face. “C’mon now love, no need for hostility. Besides, we both know you’re mad about me.”

“If anyone’s mad here it’s you.” She hissed. “Now retract the arm or you lose it.” He chuckled.

“Feisty, aren’t we?” He pulled his arm back slowly, making sure to trail his fingers softly over her waist and made her shiver slightly. Ivy flushed; cursing him for having such soft hands that knew exactly where to go to make her shudder like that. She wondered briefly how they’d feel running over her bare skin, but quickly shook the thought away.

She hated Louis.

She crossed her arms in front of her and pulled her legs up into her chest, completely blocking everyone off as she tried to focus on the movie. He on the other hand was completely open, both his arms spread over the back of the couch and one leg crossed over the other, his foot gently touching Ivy. She found it hard to focus on the explosions and gun war going on when she could feel Louis’ foot slowly drawing small shapes on her exposed ankle. First a circle, then a star, and finally a heart. She swallowed nervously and felt herself shiver again. He smirked, letting his hand fall back down to slowly trace down the back of her neck. Her neck arched on its own upon feeling his soft fingers dancing over the sensitive skin. He knew exactly what buttons to push and that was it, she refused to fall apart under the touch of a boy she hated.

“Get your bloody hands off me!” She roared, leaping up from the couch and glaring at him. His blue eyes were wide with shock as she walked over and sat on the floor in front of Lola and a now wide awake blonde boy named Neal or Niall or something. Everyone looked at Ivy for a few moments before all eyes turned to Louis. He swallowed nervously, running one of his hands through his feathery hair.

“Louis, I think you should leave.” Rhianne said coldly.

“But-” But when he saw Liam simply nod slightly at him he knew he didn’t have a leg to stand on. He reluctantly got up, making his way to the door. On his way out he looked briefly at Ivy, but her eyes were locked on the screen. She didn’t even blink, even when Louis’ pleading look turned into a glare and he stormed out, slamming the door behind him. You could cut the tension in the room with a knife as everyone awkwardly looked at the door, then Ivy, then back to the door. Finally Elise moved away from the green eyed boy beside her and walked over to the fuming brunette, who was pouting on the floor. She simply extended her hand and Ivy reluctantly took it, letting Elise lead her into the kitchen. Elise shut the door and turned to Ivy, who refused to look at her friend.

“What happened?” She asked, her voice was low so the others wouldn’t hear.

“He was running his hands all over me and-” Ivy stopped, biting her lip. “I… I kind of…” She couldn’t believe the words that were about to come out of her mouth, but it was Elise, so she knew her secret would be safe. “I kind of liked it.” She admitted, the words rushing forward before she could stop them. Elise sighed before pointing to the door.

“Go apologize.” Ivy’s eyes grew huge.

“You can’t be serious.”

“I’m dead serious. Go apologize or I’ll lock you in your room so you can’t go to the Halloween party.” Ivy grumbled something about ‘a bloody pain’ before pulling on her shoes and walking out the door and into the cold night. She quickly caught up to Louis, who was sulking only a block away. She bit her lip, not wanting to do this at all, but finally called out to him.

“Tomlinson!” He turned around and she felt a stabbing pain in her chest at how pained his brilliant blue eyes were. She quickly jogged up to him, having to see his eyes up close and immediately the sinking feeling of guilt washed over her. His usual smile was nowhere to be found as he shoved his hands into his pockets.

“What the bloody hell do you want?” He muttered.

“I’m… I’m sorry.” she muttered.

“Oh you’re sorry? Everyone thinks I’m a pervert and you’re sorry. Good to know.”

“Louis.” She grabbed his shoulder, turning him back to face her. “Look, you’re not getting another apology, so I highly suggest you accept that one.” He leaned down so his face was mere inches from hers.

“And what if I don’t?” He whispered, his warm breath fanning against her face. He smelled like popcorn and sweets and she wondered if that’s what he tasted like too. She drove the image of them snogging out of her brain before looking back at him.

“Then I won’t be able to go to the Halloween party.” She admitted.

“Oh, so you didn’t want to apologize because you were really sorry? Well then there’s no way in Hell-”

“I feel bad too.” She said, cutting him off. “Please Louis.” He looked at her for a long time before his old smirk came back.

“All right, on one condition and one condition only.”

“What’s that?”

“You have to go on a date with me. We do what I want, when I want, and wherever I want.”

“What?”

“That’s my deal, take it or leave it.”

“You’re mad.”

“And you love it.” He said, smiling smugly at her. She bit her lip so hard she wondered briefly if she’d draw blood. She was going to kill him, that she was sure of. Finally she sighed.

“Fine.”

“Excellent. Now give me a hug.”

“Why?”

“Because that little blonde mate of yours is watching us.” She smiled and gave Louis a giant, fake hug. He pulled her tightly against him, and she couldn’t help but blush when she felt how toned his abs were against her stomach. He was just as red feeling her breasts pressed against him like that, wondering what they were like when they weren’t held back by a bra. Both of them had a brief but detailed mental image of them shagging and awkwardly pulled away, red faced and laughing nervously. “Well, I guess I’ll see you at the Halloween party then.”

“See you.” As he turned to walk back her voice stopped him. “Tomlinson.” He turned back, his blue eyes locking with hers. “I meant it, when I said I was sorry. Just so you know.” He smirked again and she got the feeling that she’d somehow been guilted into going on a date with him. Her suspicions were confirmed when she watched his thin, yet perfect lips mouth:

“I know.”

Image


As Ivy hung up the last of the decorations in the student center she smiled. This placed looked great, and she and the girls had done it all themselves. She quickly stepped down from the ladder and looked at Elise, Emma, Rhianne, and Lola, all of them dressed at pink ladies and looking perfect, as usual. Rhianne had helped her with her makeup and she was feeling sexy as ever in her jacket and tight, black jeans. But the one thing that she wished she hadn’t worn were the red heels that Louis had saved for her. They made her think of that stupid, spoiled jerk and him tricking her into a date again.

He hadn’t cashed in on it yet however, and for that she was grateful. Had she not had the past few weeks to cool off she might have simply decked him in the face or something. She smiled at the thought and turned back to her friends, wrapping them all in a giant hug. “This is going to be great” She gushed. The others quickly agreed, their conversation turning to how awesome each other’s costumes were.

It didn’t take long for Ivy’s night to be spoiled however when the Omega boys walked in. They were supposed to have been there a good three hours ago to help with the decorations and Ivy simply rolled her eyes. Then she noticed what they were all wearing and her eyes grew wide. They were dressed as greasers, matching the girl’s costumes perfectly.

As the boys, approached she quickly walked over to the far wall, pretending to check all the decorations. She straightened out a strand of black lights when she heard the voice that was getting a little too familiar for her taste.

“Hello Ivy love.” Louis cooed, spinning her around smoothly before wrapping her in a huge hug. She reluctantly hugged him back, knowing Elise was probably watching. They both were plagued by the image of the other moaning their name again and quickly pulled apart, flushing. They slowly looked back at each other and when their eyes met Ivy felt an odd sensation in her stomach, almost like a fluttering feeling. But luckily they were broken apart by a curly haired boy with massive green eyes, who slung his arm around Louis.

“Hello hello love.” The green eyed boy said. “Boo bear, aren’t you going to introduce me to your mate?”

“Boo bear?” Ivy asked, knowing how she would refer to Louis for the rest of his life. Louis flushed, shrugging the boys hand off.

“Harry, this is Ivy. Ivy, Harry.”

“Call me Haz.” Harry said, extending his hand. Ivy smiled, remembering him from the movie night, and also remembered him sidling over to Elise. She knew this kid was a womanizer and was Hell bent on protecting her friend, except a smart girl like Elise probably didn’t need protecting, but what else were friends for?

“Ivy.” She said, shaking his large hand that nearly dwarfed hers in comparison.

“Well Ivy, I hope you can save me a dance tonight, that is, if boo bear here doesn’t mind.” She forced a smile, wanting to get away from both of them.

“Sure.” She said, “Now if you’ll excuse me, I should probably make sure we don’t need to do anything else before people start arriving.” As she walked away she heard mumbling before Louis quickly made his way over and his steps fell into sync with hers.

“Um, do you think I could possibly get a dance too?” He asked, his face bright red. She stopped, turning to him and folded her arms in front of her.

“You already tricked me into a date, so no.” His face fell slightly as he looked at her. “Don’t try the guilt card, because it’s not going to work this time.” She snapped. With that she turned quickly on her heels and all but ran over to Elise, trying to ignore the way her stomach tied itself into knots when he looked at her like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
So much sexual tension
harry styles. is next
and I'm sure she'll be amazing and wonderful,
as she always is