Sequel: All That Grace
Status: completed♥

It Just Might Be Me

nine.

The next day, Allie woke up in a crappy mood.

She was woken up by the sound of Lily loudly arguing with someone over the phone, Andy singing something, and Kyle beatboxing to the sound of Andy's voice.

She instinctively pulled out her phone to check her texts, and was pleasantly surprised to find one from Austin.

"Good morning Allie, see you when we get to New mexico <3"

'he is too fucking cute.' Allie said quietly to herself, as Lily nosily poked her head into the bunk.

"How's lover boy?"

Allie smiled, "he's good. I miss him."

Lily rolled her eyes. 'You saw him last night."

"i know, but i wish i could be with him all the time." Allie groaned.

"You're on fucking tour with him, you do see him all the time." Lily said, cracking a smile.

"Two more hours" Allie giggled, before closing her curtain on Lily.

-

Those two hours dragged on, and Allie found herself wondering why she was so anxious to see her boyfriend.

Boyfriend.

She loved the sound of that.

"Austin is my boyfriend." She said out loud, making it sound more real.

She grabbed her journal and scribbled wildly, waiting for Austin.

She wrote everything in there.

It was the one place she could be completely open and honest with herself.

"Whats that?" Austin asked as he walked up behind her, putting his head on her shoulder.

She instantly snapped her journal shut and turned to kiss Austin.

"Someones excited" he smiled against her lips, pushing her hair out of her face.

The two were in the middle of their cute hello's when they heard Lily's signature nasty scream.

Allie rolled her eyes and turned to see what was going on.

"Phil you are literally the most annoying, pointless human being I have ever met, and you need to leave." She snapped nastily as Phil dropped a line on her.

Austin covered his mouth laughing while watching Phil take the insult pathetically.

"is she always that... abrasive?" Austin asked jokingly, and laughed even harder when Allie replied with a straight-faced "yes."

"i just said you looked hot!" Phil yelled back at Lily, trying to sound hardcore.

"And I said you look like an overgrown woman and you need to go shave your head so I stop confusing you for a swiffer mop." Lily spat, causing Tino and his girlfriend Nicole to burst into hysterics.

"Yeah pale-face you wanna laugh?" Lily snapped at Nicole, who could not stop laughing.

Austin rolled his eyes and focused his attention back on Allie.

"Are you writing about me?" He winked, as Allie held her journal against her.

"Maybe." She replied elusively, before kissing him on the nose.

"Can i read it?" he asked teasingly, wiggling his eyebrows.

"No." Allie replied seriously. "No one reads it."

Austin teasingly threw his hands up in defeat.

Allie kissed his cheek again.

Austin couldn't stop smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
another filler oooo sigh

whatever

xoxo
a♥