Sequel: All That Grace
Status: completed♥

It Just Might Be Me

ten.

Take Now: *Im taking creative liberty with what happened between Austin and Gielle, some things i wrote didnt happen, and I actually dont mind Gielle in real life.*

"We've been together for a month and we still haven't gone on a real date yet." Austin whispered against Allie's head as she read.

She smiled, her nose still buried in her book.

"Do you have a pretty dress?" He whispered again, nudging his nose to her cheek.

She nodded, a bigger smile forming on her face.

"I'm gonna take you on the best date you've ever been on." Austin shrugged.

Allie laughed. "Any date with you would be the best."

Austin teasingly awww'd, and rested his head on her shoulder as she continued to read.

They were sprawled out in the back lounge of Allie's tour bus.

They were on their way to Pensacola, Florida, which was Austin's hometown. He was beyond excited, to say the least.

"Can I ask you a question?" Allie asked quietly, putting her book down.

Austin smiled. "You just did."

Allie burst out laughing, "no seriously!"

"Go for it." he smiled, brushing her bangs out of her face.

"What happened with you and Gielle. I know you were married." Allie said, biting her lip.

Austin sighed, he knew this question was coming sooner or later.

"It was weird. I thought i loved her, I really did. But i didn't. We rushed things, we eloped, and we thought we were happy for awhile. She got pregnant, and naturally, i was excited, but she wound up, um, getting rid of it, without telling me. I fucking forgave her. Then, six months later, she
's pregnant again, with someone else's kid, and i'm served with divorce papers."

Allie looked at him with sad eyes. "I'm sorry you had to deal with that..."

Austin nodded, reassuringly. "I was actually pretty happy to get rid of her. She was poison."

"I know how that feels." Allie said quietly.

"What happened with your last relationship?" Austin asked cautiously, he knew it was a touchy subject, Lily brought it up once and Allie freaked out.

"It was bad." She said quietly.

Austin nodded, realizing that was probably all he was going to get.

"I, like you, thought I was in love. His name was Travis, and I gave him everything. My trust, my heart, my fucking virginity. We were together for nine months, and the last three, he decided that he would start drinking more, and start hitting me." Austin cringed as she said that last line.

"I thought I loved him, so i'd forgive him each time, until I ended up in the hospital, and he ended up in jail." Allie finished, her voice shaking as she realized she was nearly in tears.

"He'd tell me how I wasn't thin enough, or how i was crazy, because of my bipolar disorder, and he's find new ways every day to ruin my life. That's why i have such a fucking guard up, I don't know how to not anymore."

Austin didn't know what to say, so he just pulled her into a hug, and kept her there until her sobs subsided.

"Thank you for trusting me enough to tell me that." Austin said quietly.

Allie sighed. "Austin, I care about you, I really do, but I don't trust you. Not yet. I don't mean that in a horrible way, i'm just scared, you have to understand that, it's gonna take awhile, but i promise i will soon."

Austin knew she didn't trust him, but it still stung, hearing those words coming from her mouth.

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

Austin smiled. "Don't be sorry, I don't care how long it takes you, i'll be here, no matter what."

"That's all I want to hear. I promise Austin, i'm trying." Allie pleaded.

Austin replied by kissing her. He felt her smile against his lips, and knew that things just might work out.
♠ ♠ ♠
crucial chapter! what do you all think will happen??

comment&subscribe♥

xoxo
a♥

allies outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/wild_one/set?id=50754991#stream_box