Sequel: All That Grace
Status: completed♥

It Just Might Be Me

eleven.

"So how about that pretty dress we discussed?" Austin said, walking into Allie's hotel room.

"How'd you get in here?" She laughed, as he held up a room key.

"Lily might be a little mad when she can't find it, but she'll get over it." Austin winked.

"Where is Lily?" Allie asked seriously.

Austin just shrugged.

"Her and Phil were fighting over something last time i checked."

"It's a shame those two hate each other."

Austin laughed and nodded, before pointing at Allie. "Off topic!"

She giggled and went through her suitcase, pulling out a pink chiffon dress. It was short and strapless and had a bow in the middle.

"That's perfect." Austin winked, before wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her forehead. "Just like you" he mumbled.

Allie sighed and rested her head in the crook of his neck.

She never imagined she'd be spending her summer like this. In the arms of someone who actually seemed to care about her.

He smelled like Armani cologne and cinnamon chewing gum. She frowned, as she felt his arms releasing her.

"Okay you need to get dressed!" Austin smiled.

"Where are we even going?" Allie questioned, laughing at Austin's enthusiasm.

He just shook his finger. "You shall see."

"I need to find Lily because she has my shoes." Allie groaned.

Austin reached out for her to grab his hand, as they ventured to find Lily.

They slid the room key to get into Austin and Phil's room and were greeted by a very peculiar sight.

Phil was up against the wall, and Lily was pressed against him.

The best part? They were both naked.

Allie opened her mouth to laugh, but Austin instantly covered her mouth with his hand and closed the door.

"Holy shit." Allie laughed in a sing song voice once the door was closed.

Austin covered his face and he slid to the floor, hysterical laughing.

Allie sat down next to him on the hallway floor.

'Phil and Lily, who would've thought?"

-

"ARE YOU DRESSED, I WANNA SEE YOU." Lily yelled, walking into Allie's room an hour later.

"Well someone had fun today." was Allie's reply, as she fiddled with a bobby pin in her hair.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Lily said straight-faced as she reached over to help Allie with her hair.

"Why am I so nervous." Allie said, more as a statement than a question.

"Because this is your first date since Travis." Lily said reassuringly. "Austin's a nice guy. They all are."

"Even Phil?" Allie winked.

Lily shot her an antsy glance.

"Austin and I nearly walked in on you two fuckers today. Nice ass by the way." Allie said, stifling a laugh.

"Listen, it just happened, I didn't plan on it." Lily spat.

Allie shrugged. "How do I look?"

"perfect."

That seemed to be the word of the day.

-

About twenty minutes later, Austin knocked on Allie's door and she absolutely panicked. She was not ready.

Lily let him in just as Allie let out a large string of profanities after cutting her leg shaving.

"Almost ready?" He called out, stifling a laugh.

"I'm gonna kill you, Lily." Allie whined, as she walked out, looking as perfect as ever.

Her facial expression absolutely changed when she saw Austin standing there in a black button down shirt, black skinny pants, holding a single red rose.

He smiled, causing her insides to melt.

"Alright you crazy kids, i'm taking a picture of you guys." Lily said, as Allie and Austin smushed themselves together smiling.

"Listen fuckers. You behave yourselves, no drugs no alcohol, and be home by ten." Lily said with a straight face, before laughing. "Just kidding Allie, i'm not as crazy as your mother, bye."

Austin rolled his eyes as Allie grabbed onto his arm and followed him out of the room.

As soon as they were in the elevator going down, Allie grabbed him and pressed her lips to his. Her hand cupped his cheek as her lips worked against his.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself." She whispered, smiling, as she let go of him .

"You look insanely beautiful." Austin smiled.

She just blushed.

"I'm serious." He replied, grabbing her hand as they walked out of the hotel.

They got into a car, and after driving for a little under fifteen minutes, they were at a beach.

'I know how much you love the beach, and this is where i grew up, and i really wanted to bring you here." Austin smiled as they walked up to what appeared to be a candlelit picnic.

"You can thank Aaron and Tino for setting this up while we were getting ready. " He smiled.

Allie's jaw dropped. "This is the most incredible, yet insane thing anyone has ever done for me, i love it."

Austin and Allie plopped down and Allie smiled. "Hey, this is kind of like the night we met."

"mmmhmmm." Austin replied, opening a bottle of champagne.

"I really wanted to do something nice for you. You deserve it. And i really do care for you." Austin said quietly.

Allie smiled and blushed. "I dont deserve this, or you."

"Hush. You deserve whatever I think you deserve, and i'm sure you deserve this." he winked.

"So because we are constantly on a rushed schedule, pizza is the most romantic thing i could do."

Allie giggled. "I'm really picky, pizza is like my favorite food. pizza and sushi."

"Marry me." Austin said straight faced, before laughing. "My diet consists of nothing but pizza and sushi, i probably have like, mercury poisoning, or whatever you get from too much fish."

'You're funny, I like you." Allie said teasingly.

"You better like me, i mean, i'm me." Austin said jokingly, pretending to brush dust off his shoulders.

Allie leaned her head on his shoulder. "This is really nice. I like Florida. I haven't been in awhile. bad memories."

"What happened?" Austin asked quietly.

Allie sighed. "I don't usually talk about it, but, a few years ago, my sister and I were here on vacation. My sister and I always loved to swim. Eve. That was her name. She drowned." Allie choked out.

She bit her lip to fight off tears. Austin pulled her close to his chest.

"Surprisingly, the water doesn't phase me. It did for awhile. I didn't go to the beach for years, but I couldn't stay away. I love it so much."

"i'm so sorry." Austin said quietly, holding her.

"I told you that because I trust you, Austin." Allie said, a small smile forming.

"That makes me happier than you'll ever know." Austin whispered, pressing a soft kiss to her lips.

"This night is probably the best in awhile. Thank you for everything. Thank you for existing."

It truly was a perfect night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Allie&austin's outfits http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=62438696

P.S GO BACK AND LOOK AT ALL MY OTHER AUTHORS NOTES. I ADDED POLYVORES OF ALL OF ALLIES OUTFITS :]

ahhhhhh what do we think?

comment&subscribe
xoxo
a♥