Sequel: All That Grace
Status: completed♥

It Just Might Be Me

twelve.

Allie woke up the next morning very pleased with the face that greeted her.

She smiled at Austin, who was peacefully sleeping beside her.

She checked her phone to find a text from Lily. "I'm with Phil, enjoy your night with loverboy."

Allie couldn't help but smile. She was beyond happy.

Light was pouring into the hotel room, and Allie wanted nothing more than to stay here all day.

Unfortunately, today was going to be day filled with press. Something Allie wasn't too excited about.

She ran her fingers through Austins hair, and giggled when he wiggled his nose.

She kissed the tip of his nose and smiled as his eyelids fluttered open.

"Hi." He smiled tiredly.

"Hey." She replied, stretching her arms.

"I like the way my shirt looks on you." Austin said, yawning.

''It smells like you." She said quietly.

She then groaned hearing her phone vibrate.

"Did you guys have sex?" Lily asked, nosily.

"No way silly." Allie typed back quickly before Austin had the opportunity to spy their conversation.

"So Lily and Phil?" Austin asked sleepily as he pulled Allie to his chest.

She giggled "I kinda like it."

"I like you." Austin replied, kissing her forehead.

"I don't wanna get out of bed." Allie admitted, as she reluctantly pulled out of Austin's arms.

"No come back, I wanna cuddle." Austin groaned.

Allie laughed. She'd never met anyone like him.

"I'm gonna take a shower, then we should go down for breakfast. Lily already texted me asking our whereabouts."

Austins sighed and nodded. "I'm gonna go back to my room to shower. I'll be back by the time you're out. I promise."

Allie nodded and stepped into the shower.

She smiled thinking about what an amazing night she had.

She never believed in fairy tales but she thought she just might have found her prince charming.

-

"What happened to hating eachother?" Austin smirked as he walked into his hotel room, which was now inhabited by Lily and Phil.

Lily shrugged. "he's hot."

Phil smirked.

Austin rolled his eyes as Austin went to go take his shower.

"Hey, be nice to my best friend. She's delicate." Lily said, a small smile forming.

"I promise, Lil." Austin said, smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
short chapter but teehee im obsessed with these guys

pwease comment it makes me happy♥

xoxo
a♥