Sequel: All That Grace
Status: completed♥

It Just Might Be Me

thirteen.

Two week's had passed since Allie and Austin's first date.

Austin was onstage with his band, and Allie was in her bus having an anxiety attack.

"What the fuck is gonna happen when Warped ends." She said shakily, as Kyle stroked her arm reassuringly.

"He lives in California. I live in New York. Kyle, i'm not moving."

Kyle sighed. "Allie, you've been together for like two months, it's not like you're serious."

She groaned. "But we are serious. And tour is ending soon, and I care about him. A lot."

"You two haven't even slept together, I doubt this is anything more than a fling, Al. It's summer, you're pretty. Don't get attached."

"No Kyle. It's not like that. At all. We care about each other." Allie whispered shakily.

Kyle shrugged.

Warped was coming to a close fast. Allie was starting to panic about the future of her relationship.

She had finally found someone who cared about her, and she wasn't about to lose it.

Allie knew she had to get dressed and get off her bus.

She threw on a purple lace bralette style top with black high waisted shorts, and studded doc martens.

It was hot outside, and she instantly regretted leaving her hair down.

She walked towards the tent where Austin and the boys were doing their signing, and he smiled when he caught her eye.

"Allie, can i take a picture with you?" A girl smiled running up to her. She gladly accepted and posed with the girl, as multiple people ran off of the Of Mice & men signing line, to meet Allie.

She smiled nervously at the fact that people would rather meet her than Of Mice & Men.

"Are you Austin's girlfriend?" A girl asked, smiling, asking her to sign a picture.

Allie looked around awkwardly. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to say.

Austin seemed to have overheard, and shook his head yes at Allie.

"Shh, don't tell." Allie laughed, putting a finger to her lip as the girl lit up.

"You guys are adorable. There's picture's of ya'll on tumblr."

Allie giggled and proceeded to meet several other girls.

"Look at you babe, you're almost more famous than me." Austin teased, throwing his arm around her after the signing ended.

"i know, just call me Miley Cyrus." Allie laughed, sticking her tongue out. Austin smirked and bent over to kiss her nose.

The two walked around aimlessly until they found themselves alone by the buses.

Austin picked her up and spun her around until she smiled.

"You're so lame." She giggled, standing on her tippiest of toes to kiss him.

"You're so small." He laughed, playfully petting her head.

"Can we talk, like seriously for minute." Allie requested quietly as Austin sat on the hood of a parked car.

Austin nodded and Allie continued.

"You live in California. I live in New York. What's gonna happen?"

Austin sighed, he'd been dreading this.

"I want to be with you." He said quietly.

"Tell me this isn't just a summer fling, and I'm yours." Allie said, her eyes glued to the floor.

"It's not. The only thing I want is you. All of you, and every bit of you. You've made me happier in two months than some people have been in a lifetime." Austin admitted sincerely.

"So what's gonna happen? Phone calls? Video chats? That's not a relationship." Allie said, her hands shaking.

"We'll try to make it work. No, we will make it work. And visits whenever we can. I'm not about to lose you." Austin said, forcing eye contact.

"Why do you want me so much?" Allie blurted out, her eyes welling up with tears.

"I'm a fucked up little brat who doesn't know how to contain her emotions. I'm not funny, i'm not one of the pretty girls, there is nothing about me that would justify any of your actions."

Austin's face softened as he got up and grabbed her.

He pulled her to his chest and stroked her hair as she cried.

"None of that is true. You're beautiful, and smart, and talented, and hilarious, and you don't see it. At all. I literally stare at you when you're doing something as simple as brushing your teeth because you look so beautiful doing it. I don't care how much work this is going to be, I just want you. I need you." Austin said, sounding as vulnerable as she's ever heard him.

Allie looked up at him and stared into his eyes.

His face was worn and weathered, and every contour on his face told a story.

His eyes, his smiles, his freckles. Everything about him was full of sincerity, and hope.

"Just promise me you'll try. I know it'll be hard, but you need to try." Allie half smiled, unsure of what to do.

She didn't want to compromise her feelings for him by ending things, but she didn't want to strain herself to continue a relationship that was barely there.

Austin acknowledged her smile before tilting her chin up and saying: "Did Harry Potter quit after his parent's were killed? No, he became one of the greatest wizards of all time."

Allie smiled as big as she possibly could, before pushing his lips onto hers.

"This is going to work." Allie whispered. "I know it is."

-

A few days had passed and Austin was sitting in his bus with his band.

It was peacefully quit.

Tino and Phil were playing a video game, Alan was watching a basketball game, Aaron was taking a nap, and Austin was reading.

"You, with a book? That never happens." Alan teased.

Austin shrugged.

"It's a play. Allie was telling me how much she loved it, so i figured i'd read it."

"What play?"

Austin smiled. 'The Crucible. It's about the Salem Witch Trials."

"That sounds boring. You must really like her." Alan teased.

"I do." Austin replied honestly.

"Love is fucking stupid." Alan groaned.

"Why are you always so austere?" Austin groaned.

"yeah because i totally know what that means." Alan rolled his eyes.

Austin just sighed and went back to his book.

He couldn't stop thinking about how much he wanted to prove to Allie that they were real.

He found himself doing things he would never have done previously, just to prove how much he cared about her. Like reading a play, for example.

He knew he had to do something.

She was broken and vulnerable, and he wasn't about to let the best thing that ever happened to him slip right out of his fingers.
♠ ♠ ♠
allie's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63086908

um this chapter was a really big deal. What do you guys think is gonna happen?

Please comment, it means a lot to me.

The more you comment, the more i update.

please dont be silent readers♥

also! take a moment and reccomend this story if you like it♥

love you all!

xoxo
a♥