Sequel: All That Grace
Status: completed♥

It Just Might Be Me

sixteen.

"You're honestly fucking pathetic, Austin."

"You wanna talk? Ninety percent of our conversations end up with you crying over something stupid."

"That's fucking mature, you're fucking mature. I knew this was a bad idea, I am so fucking done with you."

Allie threw her phone across the room and screamed as she slid down the wall of her apartment.

Her and Austin had gotten into their first fight.

It started over nothing.

Allie had complained about feeling alone, and for some reason, Austin went off about how she was so needy and whiney. It was so unlike him.

"What the hell was that all about?" Tino asked as Austin walked out of the studio bathroom.

"I guess i'm single. because i'm a fucking idiot." Austin snapped.

Phil rolled his eyes, and Tino sighed. "You went so hard on her for nothing, I don't blame her."

"I don't know why i snapped. She told me she was so done with me. I don't know what that means."

"She didn't mean it literally, thats how girls are. You better come up with some fabulous apology soon though. She just needs time to cool off." Alan's girlfriend Maddie piped up.

Austin shrugged and pulled out his phone, calling her back.

He was genuinely surprised when she actually answered.

"What" She spat into the phone, and Austin's shock faded.

"Baby please, i didn't mean any of the shit I said." He pleaded. She scoffed.

"The fact that you said it in the first place. Look at us. This isn't who you are, this isn't who I am, this isn't who we are. I can't sit here waiting for you, when you don't prove that you're worth waiting for." Allie croaked out, her voice hoarse from crying.

"baby please don't talk like that, I love you so much, you're literally everything to me. I would die without you." Austin said shakily, his band staring at him as he made his pathetic confession over the phone.

It had been another month. It was October, and they were going on nearly six months of being together, they were not about to throw it away now.

"I'm sick and tired of having to hear about what you're doing from the internet, or your own fucking friends no less. You're not the only one with a band, you're not the only one recording a new album, i am too, but i'm trying, and i don't want to be the only one."

Austin sighed, his voice cracking as he spoke. "I'd do anything for you, you know that. I'm sorry. Two months away from you is literally killing me."

"it's killing me too. I'm sitting alone in this apartment staring out of the windows at the happy people on the street because I can't feel anything at all."

Austin sighed into the phone. "Please don't give up on me. I promise i'm trying, and i'll prove it to you."

"I couldn't imagine you ever falling for someone else. I don't want you to stop loving me, i'm trying my hardest. I just hope in the end that it just might be me ."

"it is you, Allie. I'll never love any like i love you. I know i'm not that perfect, but please Allie, just stay and you'll see."

The two hung up and Austin flung himself on the couch and covered his face.

The man producing their album just sighed. "We'll finish this tomorrow. Oh, and Austin? that last thing you said on the phone, i like it. Make it a song lyric."

-

Several hours later, Allie was laying on her bed staring out of the window, as usual, when she heard her Mac making the noise of someone Skyping her.

She couldn't help but smile when she saw Austin's name.

"Hi Allie, i know you probably still aren't thrilled with me but i need to get this out."

"You look amazing." Was all Allie got out.

He smiled and returned the compliment, before whipping out his guitar.

"I wrote you something." he whispered honestly.

"Are you gonna scream to me over webcam?' She teased.

He shook his head and laughed. "Contrary to popular belief i sing too, not well, but i try. Alright well, i wrote this for you"

Here in this world I’m awaked with mistakes
But its love that keeps fueling me
Fueling me


Allie blushed and stared at Austin intently playing his guitar


Pretty little lady with your swollen eyes
Would you show them to me?
I know I’m not that perfect
But you stay awhile
Baby, then you will see


Allie felt her heart flutter as she saw the emotion in his face while he sang.


Miles away I can still feel you
Lay your head down on my embrace
My embrace
Far away…


"It's not finished yet, but I needed to get it out." Austin said so quietly it was almost a whisper.

Allie had tears in her eyes.

"That was.. beautiful." Allie choked out. "I never had anyone write a song for me."

'I'd write every single song in my brain for you." Austin admitted.

"I love you, that was perfect, and beautiful. Like you." She giggled through her tears.

"Don't forget, i promised you i'll make everything up to you."

"That wasn't it?" She asked, giggling.

He shook his head.

"Nope, you thought you loved that song? You're gonna love this more." He teased, winking.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay this was kind of a filler but it makes me really sad seeing them fight.

i love them more than myself.

fuck getting emotionally attached to fictional characters haha.

comment & recommend♥

dont be a silent reader! love you all!

xoxoxoxoxoxox
a♥