Sequel: All That Grace
Status: completed♥

It Just Might Be Me

eighteen.

"Don't leave tomorrow." Allie whispered into Austin's neck, watching his facial expression rapidly change.

"Baby I wish I could stay, honestly."

"Then stay."

Austin sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"If we didn't have to finish in the studio before going on the road, of course i'd stay."

"This sucks." Allie whimpered, snuggling up closer to Austin.

"Come back to L.A with me." He suddenly said, smiling.

"I don't want to get in the way."

"Allie, we all love you, you won't get in the way." Austin smiled, glad he thought of this idea.

"Austin, I can't. Plus I have my own album to work on." She sighed shakily.

Allie got up off the bed and paced around her bedroom.

Austin sighed and watched her pull off her shirt. She let it float to the floor as she changed into a different one.

"You're beautiful."

She laughed. "I don't deserve you."

"Untrue."

"We accept the love we think we deserve." Allie shrugged.

"Thank you Stephen Chobsky" Austin mused, standing up and walking over to his girlfriend.

She was staring at her reflection in the mirror. She was obviously trying to hold back tears. Neither of them were ready to leave eachother again.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder.

She ran a hand through his hair, stopping to play with his ear with her tiny fingers.

The radio was playing in the background, when Austin instantly stopped talking. A Huge smile on his face.

I watched you spin around in your highest heels
you are the best one, of the best ones
we all look like we feel.

You have stolen my heart.


"Remember that time on my bus when you put your heels on and spun around, before falling like the klutz you are?"

Allie smiled widely

"This is our song." Austin said matter of factly.

"Well, you have stolen my heart." Allie whispered, leaning into Austin's chest, looking up to kiss his lips.

-

"You know you're the only thing i've ever been sure of in my life." Austin said randomly, as he and Allie walked through Central Park.

She blushed and clung to him.

There was a light dusting of snow on the ground, and Allie and Austin were bundled up, refusing to spend their last day together indoors.

They were walking over the Gapstow Bridge, when Allie suddenly spoke up.

"It scares me how much i love you."

Austin looked confused.

"You're everything i've ever wanted. Never in a million years did i think i'd meet someone like you. It's been six months but it feels like a lifetime. I don't want to live without you. I don't think i could."

Austin pressed a kiss to her lips, as more snow began to lightly fall.

"Marry me." Austin requested softly. Not a twinge of regret in his voice.

"Are you proposing?" She asked quietly, stroking his face with her hand as she saw his cold breath in her face.

"Not now. But one day."

"I'm all yours." Allie whispered, closing her eyes, as Austin pressed his forehead to hers.

"Promise me, one thing?" he requested softly.

"No matter what, you'll never forget me. No matter what ever happens in life."

Her eyes instantly welled up with tears. "I could never."

"I can't wait to marry you someday." Austin admitted honestly.

"Who would've thought. Me. Mrs. Carlile." She giggled as she and Austin continued walking through the light fall snow.

"My mom would have loved you."

Allie blushed again.

"She'd be so proud of you."

Austin smiled. "Thank you, Allie."

"For what?"

"I wasn't lying when i said you saved me."
♠ ♠ ♠
jesus h christ
guys
austin said the m word

so cute.

sorry for the wait, i was so swamped.

p.s this is the Gapstow Bridge! http://www.centralpark2000.com/assets/attractions/gapstow-DSC03161.jpg

Its my favorite place in CP♥

xoxo
a♥

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! maybe recommend if ydg ;]