Sequel: All That Grace
Status: completed♥

It Just Might Be Me

one.

"Austin, let's go!" Phil yelled, as Austin lazily rolled out of bed.

"I literally have no motivation right now." Austin grumbled jokingly.

Phil rolled his eyes as Austin flung a pillow over his face.

"Come on dude, its Warped, you're gonna have fun."

Austin eventually cracked a smile, as he got dressed and joined the rest of his band.

"It lives!" Alan teased as the sleepy singer plopped down at the makeshift table with them.

"Not looking forward to spending a whole summer on this stupid bus." Austin admitted sulkily.

Alan rolled his eyes. "Stop being like this, you're being the biggest downer right now."

Austin didn't reply, he just sunk into his seat and covered his face.

"Get over her." Alan said, before walking away, obviously not happy with Austin.

He had just gotten out of a bad relationship, and he was in a bad place. He felt alone, like no one understood him, and his band members weren't helping.

To make things worse, it was rainy and gross outside, and they still had to go out, set up, and perform.

Austin eventually built up the energy to drag himself off the bus to see some old friends he hadn't seen in awhile.

"Have you checked the line up? There's some pretty rad bands playing this year." Beau Bokan of Blessthefall smiled, approaching Austin. He instantly felt better knowing that he had someone to talk to other than his band members who were clearly mad at him.

"hey Beau, and nope, i'm just getting into the swing of things now." Austin admitted.

"There's a bunch of new bands, Literacy, LonePunk, Flourish & Blotts, Turn-Key"

"never heard of them." Austin admitted again.

Beau laughed, "Literacy is pretty good, and the chick from Flourish & Blotts is hot."

"Ew I don't even want to think about girls this tour." He laughed, as Beau smirked.

"I'm gonna go check out a couple of bands with my lady." Beau smiled as he was greeted by his wife.

Austin sighed and walked around. He missed the hustle and bustle of Warped tour. He missed his friends. He missed the music.

-

"I'm literally going to throw up, like i hope you don't think i'm kidding because i'm not." Allison said exasperatedly, nervous to go onstage.

Lily laughed. "You've done this a million times."

Allison just stared at her. "Not for this many people!"

"Allie, they're like twelve year old scene kids, it's nothing."

She scoffed. "That's reassuring."

Allie quickly bit her lip and ran her lyrics over and over in her head before sucking it up and running out onstage.

Allie was gorgeous, but she didn't think so.

She was thin, but shapely, she had long brown hair that grazed her waist, and dark brown eyes.

"Warped Tour! My name's Allie, and this is my band!" She shouted happily into the mic, as their first song began.

She was wearing a black bralette, with a pink silk-like skirt that touched the ground, along with a flowered headband she wore happily around her head.

She had some tattoos, and she always looked clean and simple, while still being incredibly beautiful.

All her life, she tried to hard to be exactly the person she wanted to be, but it never proved successful, in her eyes, that is.

This year, things would be different. She was living her dream, and she knew something amazing would happen.

She had no idea what would come into her life faster than she imagined.
♠ ♠ ♠
ahh i know it sucks so far but give it a chance. It's probably going to be one of the cutest romantic stories i've ever written whoops!

comment&subscribe!♥

xoxo
a♥

allies outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/twist_shout/set?id=59740210